Issues with Android Oreo and/or Huawei devices

Started by orux, February 24, 2018, 09:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kriton

Hi!

I finally managed to solve the problem on my honor 9 and the orux does not stop recording.

The problem was I could not find the orux's widget.

I uninstalled the old version and installed the new version again. The orux's widget has appeared. I put it on the screen  and "Ignore battery optomisation" and choosing "FUSED LOCATION PROVIDER" in Orux and everything is ok!

Regards, Kriton!

cfoment

Hola,

gracias a las indicaciones de otro usuario de este foro he podido arreglar el problema de lineas rectas en la grabación de tracks.

Huawey P10

andoid 8.00

emui 8.00.375 (ultima actualización)

solo instalando el widget de orux en la pantalla inicial ya no me da error en la grabación ni lineas rectas. Uso orux desde la aplicación normal para grabar y parar, pero con el widget instalado. A parte como se ha dicho en numerosas veces en este foro, los ajustes de ahorro energía etc.

4 días de ruta por el pirineo con orux grabando 8 horas diarias y perfecto! Menos mal porque es mi programa favorito y me jodía mucho que no funcionase con mi huawei nuevo.

he intentado encontrar el post del compañero que lo explicaba antes para darle las gracias pero no logro encontralo de nuevo...de todos modos gracias!

Raymond Rando

Problem encounterded with honor 7S (Huawei group).

Oruxmaps stops recording tracks after a while, when screen is off on Huawei/honor (Android 7&8) :

SOLUTION :

Push the center of a desk screen having at least one empty line, reducing it,

in order to make appear a bottom tools line.

Select « widgets ».

By shifting the appearing list of apk widgets to the left,

select apk Oruxmaps widget and drop it on the screen above.

When opening Oruxmaps with the classic widget on another desk screen, even screeen off, the track will be continuously recorded  !!!

isartrails

Quote from: olwaldi post_id=14019 time=1534078126 user_id=7027... it stays alive if its widget is stored on some screen
I give it a try. But where the hell can I find this WIDGET and how do I put it on the screen?

BTW: the problems reported exist not only on Huawei, on WIKO smartphones is the same. I used 3 different models in the last years and with Android Nougat the problem started...

olwaldi

Depending on your Android version you must tap and hold onto the background of your homescreen to enter widget setup. Then scroll this list till you find Oruxmap's widget. Drag it onto any of your homescreens. That's it.

Regards, Michael

Txoriburu

Vuelve a pasar!  :cry:  Después de la última actualización de Oruxmaps volvía a poder grabar tracks pero poco a durado. Hoy se me ha actualizado el EMUI de mi Huawei y otra vez a dejado de grabar tracks, en cuanto se apaga la pantalla el track se detiene.

Tengo instalado el widget como indican por ahi, tengo configurado todo como se indica en otros post. Ya no sé que hacer.

Android: 8.0.0

EMUI:  8.0.0  Número de compilación: 8.0.0.371(C109)

Txoriburu

Perdón! ha sido falsa alarma. La nueva actualización del software de Huawei me había trastocado toda la configuración en cuanto al uso de la batería. La aplicación del WhatsApp también me funcionaba mal así que me he dado cuenta de lo que podía ser y he corregido todo. Vuelve a funcionar!

Sorry!