--changes in the interface, icons,...

10.5.3beta2:
--tracks/waypoints in two columns in landscape
--minor changes
--bug corrections

10.5.3beta3:
--minor changes

10.5.3beta4:
--new 'tweak routes' and 'tweak track' options, to tweak fine grained the visibility of all the routes shown in the mapviewer and access their properties and different tools.
--minor changes

10.5.3beta5:
--minor changes

10.5.3beta6:
--minor changes

10.5.3beta7:
--added new map overlays (slopes and relief)
--added an option to modify maximum slope value when painting the route with slopes (settings->user interface->Tracks/lines,...->Colored paths with slope)
--other minor changes

10.5.3beta8:
--minor changes

10.5.3beta9:
--bug corrections
--some changes with the interface when following a route
--other minor changes

10.5.3beta10:
--bug corrections
--automatic night mode
--other minor changes

10.5.3beta11:
--bug corrections

10.5.3beta15:
--bug corrections

10.5.3beta16:
--bug corrections

10.5.3beta17:
--bug corrections

10.5.3beta18:
--bug corrections

orux

YvanCB

Happy New Year!
So happy to find this morning a New version of Oruxmaps.
The New version of the Route Planer is very nice.
Regards.

ut

I agree: new Route Planer  (used with Brouter) is wonderful !! Great work!
Only some little errors in italian translation ...

abdullahosm

Great progress and good work. Thank you for everything you provide. I suggest adding the ability to change the .brf parameters so that, for example, it is possible to go via roads such as highway=track

nur

With the old routeplaner when I used bicycle I could select between fast and shortest. Shortest was sticking mostly to the cycleroutes. With the new routplaner there is no such selection which makes it much more timeintense to create a new route

TonyM

Great changes.
I propose the possibility of choosing a forma date in traces, eg 15.01.2024. or 15-01-2024. Now it is only 2014-01-15.

Tronpo

Quote from: abdullahosm on January 15, 2024, 08:27:57 AM
Great progress and good work. Thank you for everything you provide. I suggest adding the ability to change the .brf parameters so that, for example, it is possible to go via roads such as highway=track

Hello, it is true that it would be more comfortable to be able to do it from Oruxmaps directly, currently you can change the profile parameters in the brouter app, settings

It should also be noted that there is a new setting in the beta.
Track configuration, where you can choose the option to use the profiles proposed by orux or those you use in the brouter app.

Tronpo

Quote from: abdullahosm on January 15, 2024, 08:27:57 AM

I pass you here the link to my telegram channel, it is a repository of brouter profiles by is of help.

https://t.me/BrouterExplorandoOruxmaps

Tronpo

Quote from: nur on January 15, 2024, 02:22:45 PM
With the old routeplaner when I used bicycle I could select between fast and shortest. Shortest was sticking mostly to the cycleroutes. With the new routplaner there is no such selection which makes it much more timeintense to create a new route

Hello, that's because you're using the profiles proposed by Oruxmaps.
In >tracks settings
You have an option to use profiles for brouter defects
This way you will have as before

Lenz

Hello Orux,

first of all I want to thank you for constantly adding and developing great functions in Oruxmaps. The new route planner is absolutely great and so is the layer manager. The new layout in the tracks list offers a much better overview about the basic information of the tracks. And then there are small changes like the possibility to switch the coordinate format in the dashboard by long pressing and many others which make Oruxmaps the best app (imho) for hiking and cycling.

I have some suggestions for the route planner:

• You could add the possibility to switch between Oruxmaps and BRouter routing profiles directly in the route planner (see attached picture), so the route planner will be even more flexible.
  • Maybe you could reduce the space between the symbols and the text a little bit, so that you can see more of the map even with the route planner drawer fully open (see attached picture).
  • The straight line function should offer the possibility to add intermediate points automatically just like in the create by hand tool.
  • In the tweaks menu an option to remember the tweaks settings would be great.

and another suggestion for the viewshed tool:

• The function to switch between the coloring of visible/non-visible areas in the ground overlay menu (where you can change the opacity) would be perfect.

Regards

Tronpo

Quote from: Lenz on January 18, 2024, 11:01:55 PM
Hello Orux,

first of all I want to thank you for constantly adding and developing great functions in Oruxmaps. The new route planner is absolutely great and so is the layer manager. The new layout in the tracks list offers a much better overview about the basic information of the tracks. And then there are small changes like the possibility to switch the coordinate format in the dashboard by long pressing and many others which make Oruxmaps the best app (imho) for hiking and cycling.

I have some suggestions for the route planner:

• You could add the possibility to switch between Oruxmaps and BRouter routing profiles directly in the route planner (see attached picture), so the route planner will be even more flexible.
  • Maybe you could reduce the space between the symbols and the text a little bit, so that you can see more of the map even with the route planner drawer fully open (see attached picture).
  • The straight line function should offer the possibility to add intermediate points automatically just like in the create by hand tool.
  • In the tweaks menu an option to remember the tweaks settings would be great.

and another suggestion for the viewshed tool:

• The function to switch between the coloring of visible/non-visible areas in the ground overlay menu (where you can change the opacity) would be perfect.

Regards

Hello, I join your congratulations and observations!!
With a few small adjustments to the space and size of the elements that make up the planner boxes, the map display could be optimized, without losing any of the valuable information you give us.
And if possible, I would like the estimated time data to be saved along with the route as well.

Best regards!!

Tronpo

When installing from scratch, shouldn't Oruxmaps create the default virtual folders?
The current bera only creates the @all.

Tronpo

Hello Orux!!
The new layer manager is wonderful, it has taken a leap in quality!!
Knowing this:
When we load a polygonis or segments file, can we consult the individual statistics of the elements that compose it?
Currently, clicking on an overlapping segment opens the dialog box, but the statistics it offers are those of the entire file, not the individual segment.
Either in the diagligo box or in the layer drop-down menu, consulting the individual statistic would be very beneficial

Thank you

kkolesar

minor thing, but please make the color of steeper slopes more different (>20% should be black)

kerékjoe

If it can be determined, after which android version can it be used 10.5? or should it be tried?

Thx!