SICAMI synchronization creates multiple copies

Started by VAHiker, December 24, 2023, 04:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAHiker

With the new version of Orux 10.5.0 GP I got the notice about the new Orux Sicami integration so I followed the process to create the new Sicami account and setting that in Orux. With the Full synchronization option there begging to be pushed, I did, and three hours later got a message that 400+ tracks had been uploaded, and a notification from Orux that 119 tracks had been uploaded. I have 439 tracks in my phone database.

When I go to my Sicami account I am seeing 4 copies of each of the most recent tracks, and a total of 587 Activities. As I look at older tracks the number of copies go to 3 and then down to 2. If I reverse the sort order the oldest tracks only have a single copy.

When I go back to Orux now, and click on the stylized S icon at the top in the tracks view it is telling me that I have 819 tracks. Looking through them they appear to be the same duplicates that are on Sicami.

I am concerned that with the duplication on the backup that not only are there useless copies, but that there are at least some tracks that are on my phone that are not on Sicami at all.

VAHiker

As a next step I deleted one of the copies of one of the tracks that had two copies. When I try to open the one that is left I get the message: "The selected track cannot be loaded: It has no points." And it returns to the home page. There's now no way to delete that one, and trying to upload it again from Oruxmaps it gives the error message that it's already there.

sica_2022

Hello VAHiker, If you tell me by private or mail (info@sicami.com) your Sicami user we can investigate what could have happened, the information we get will be discussed with oruxmaps to see how to solve the problem.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas.