Multitracking problem

Started by kerékjoe, January 27, 2024, 12:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerékjoe

The multitrack that has been working for a long time does not work for me.
I get the message when connecting to an account. "Error connecting with the remote service!"
Could it be my fault? Three phones have the same thing.

Thx!

kerékjoe

Reading the beta topic, I found news about the server migration...
Does this also apply to the Gp version?
If so, what is the correct way to log in?

sica_2022

Quote from: kerékjoe on January 27, 2024, 01:45:01 PM
Reading the beta topic, I found news about the server migration...
Does this also apply to the Gp version?
If so, what is the correct way to log in?

Hello, the multitracking function now works from the Sicami server, so you need to register at https://sicami.com, it's free, you don't have to pay anything.
Also from sicami you can also configure who can see you and who you can see in the mutitracking.

kerékjoe

Also from sicami you can also configure who can see you and who you can see in the mutitracking.

I have two Orux accounts. X and Y. I registered on Sicami as X and Y. X sent the invitation code to Y, but upon opening it, it warns: you cannot invite yourself. A window popped up: I want to transfer my Orux contacts > click Yes.
I can't see anyone on the Sicami page as friends, I can't see the friend's status in orux... What did I do wrong? :)

kerékjoe

I hope it's only an initial difficulty, later it will work stably... I think I won't be able to use multitracking for a while.  ???

Tronpo

Quote from: kerékjoe on January 30, 2024, 01:52:26 PM
I hope it's only an initial difficulty, later it will work stably... I think I won't be able to use multitracking for a while.  ???

Have you registered your contacts in the multitracking settings on Oruxmaps?
You have to turn on visibility etc

kerékjoe

Yes, for years.
Can you use multitracking now?

sica_2022

Quote from: kerékjoe on January 30, 2024, 03:18:33 PM
Yes, for years.

Hello, I ask you several questions to clarify the issue:
1. Have you accepted the migration in Oruxmaps with Sicami?
2. What version of oruxmaps are you using?
3. What is the error displayed on the screen?
4. Can you tell me (by private message) what is the email address you use as user in Sicami?

Tronpo

If you watch live.
You may need to re-enroll your contacts
Quote from: kerékjoe on January 30, 2024, 03:18:33 PM
Yes, for years.

If you watch live
You may need to re-enroll your contacts

kerékjoe

"If you watch live.
You may need to re-enroll your contacts"

I meant: can Tronpo and Nino1980 see each other's position and track on the Orux map in real time? (after the server move)

I tried logging in several times to request nomination as a friend...(at Sicami on PC) The Orux settings remained as in the old system.

Maybe I misunderstood something.

kerékjoe

"Hello, I ask you several questions to clarify the issue:
1. Have you accepted the migration in Oruxmaps with Sicami?
2. What version of oruxmaps are you using?
3. What is the error displayed on the screen?
4. Can you tell me (by private message) what is the email address you use as user in Sicami?"

Hello,
1. Yes I have.
2. The newest GP
3.  I tried to log in to Sicami several times to request the nomination as a friend (two email addresses, two registrations, two old Orux users), but it does not appear as a friend in Sicami.
4. Yes, Thank You for your help!

Tronpo

Quote from: kerékjoe on January 30, 2024, 08:21:52 PM
"If you watch live.
You may need to re-enroll your contacts"

I meant: can Tronpo and Nino1980 see each other's position and track on the Orux map in real time? (after the server move)

I tried logging in several times to request nomination as a friend...(at Sicami on PC) The Orux settings remained as in the old system.

Maybe I misunderstood something.

If we can, no problem.

Sicami It has a telegram channel, maybe it is easier direct and faster to solve these doubts there, I attach an invitation.
https://t.me/SicamiTracks

kerékjoe

sica_2022

We continue to review the problem via email for privacy, but as information to other possible affected people, part of the problem was that the passwords of the users in Oruxmasp and Sicami were different, and some users did not have an account in Sicami yet.

If there is anything else that can help others we will post it on the forum.

kerékjoe