Button order on Dashboard

Started by petesx2, March 08, 2024, 08:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petesx2

Hi - This has been reported here before but I don't see a fix? https://oruxmaps.org/forum/index.php?topic=2952.msg7140#msg7140
I'm currently on 10.5.0
I am unable to order the buttons on the dashboard.
From Global Settings > User Interface > Dashboard > Dashboard Controls I can tick / select /de-select each control/button and they do appear / dissappear on the dashboard on the dashboard when in track logging mode.
However, if I grab the slider and reorder the buttons, then tick to save, it says saved but when I reopen they are in the old order.
Coordinates and sunrise/sunset stay at the bottom, where I want them, but I can't move speed to the top (I move it to the bottom of the list to do this) unless speed is the only other control.
I currently use coordinates, sunrise, sunset, altitude gps, max altitude track, min altitude track, total max speed, total average speed, total distance, and speed.
I am unable to keep speed at the top of the dashboard (bottom of the list)
Samsung Galaxy A71 on Android 13
Anyone else have this issue? I know it really is a first world problem but it messes with my OCD in an otherwise fantastic app!

orux

Quote from: petesx2 on March 08, 2024, 08:38:47 AM
Hi - This has been reported here before but I don't see a fix? https://oruxmaps.org/forum/index.php?topic=2952.msg7140#msg7140
I'm currently on 10.5.0
I am unable to order the buttons on the dashboard.
From Global Settings > User Interface > Dashboard > Dashboard Controls I can tick / select /de-select each control/button and they do appear / dissappear on the dashboard on the dashboard when in track logging mode.
However, if I grab the slider and reorder the buttons, then tick to save, it says saved but when I reopen they are in the old order.
Coordinates and sunrise/sunset stay at the bottom, where I want them, but I can't move speed to the top (I move it to the bottom of the list to do this) unless speed is the only other control.
I currently use coordinates, sunrise, sunset, altitude gps, max altitude track, min altitude track, total max speed, total average speed, total distance, and speed.
I am unable to keep speed at the top of the dashboard (bottom of the list)
Samsung Galaxy A71 on Android 13
Anyone else have this issue? I know it really is a first world problem but it messes with my OCD in an otherwise fantastic app!

It seems that speed doesn't like to leave at the end :)

It's a bug, which I will fix in the next version.

orux