Offline maps on wear os

Started by mpararols, January 11, 2024, 11:59:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpararols

Hi all,

I used Oruxmaps many years ago I think before there's a paid version. I manually configured access to IGN topo maps and I could even download to be available offline.

I recently bought a Wear OS watch and I would like to know if I will be able to download offline mapping to the watch. Many people buy higher-end Garmin or Suunto watches just to have the possibility of offline topographic maps. Is this option possible with the Wear OS version of the app? If it is not, I think it would be very interesting to include it.

I would be happy to pay for the app and support the development, but I would like to know if this functionality is possible.

==================

Buenos días,

Hace muchos años fui usuario de Oruxmaps, configuré manualmente acceso a los mapas de topo IGN y creo que podía incluso descargarlos parar poder verlos offline.

Recientemente, me he comprado un reloj con Wear OS y me gustaría saber si podré descargar cartografía offline en el reloj. Mucha gente se compra relojes Garmin o Suunto de las gamas más altas solo por tener la posibilidad de mapas topográficos offline. Es posible esta opción con la versión de la app para Wear OS? Si no lo es, creo que sería muy interesante poderla incluir.

Estaría encantado de pagar por la aplicación y así apoyar su desarrollo, pero me gustaría saber si esta funcionalidad es posible.

Un saludo