Recent posts

MEJORAS/NEW FEATURES / Re: Indicador siguiente Waypoi...
Last post by moli - May 05, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
Si ya veo que en la Beta está solucionado.

Tienes razón, cuando colocais un elemento tiene su uso.

Saludos y gracias.
MEJORAS/NEW FEATURES / Re: Indicador siguiente Waypoi...
Last post by Tronpo - May 05, 2024, 08:20:54 PM
Quote from: moli on May 05, 2024, 02:20:18 PMConfig/Elementos visuales/Cuadro comandos/Ayuda navegación/Indic.sig.Waypoint
La incorporación de este visor está muy bien.

Pero, sugiero eliminar el icono de la Dirección del GPS, ya que no lo veo de utilidad y tapa parte del nombre del Waypoint.

Adjunto imagen.

Fantástico programa que se supera en cada versión.
Grácias.

Hola, como puedes ver en la beta, el problema con el nombre del waypoint está solucionado ajustando el texto al espacio que ocupa.
El icono de próximo waypoint o barra de ayuda a la navegación no solo se usa para seguir ruta, también para la navegación con waypoint, en estos casos por ejemplo en los que no estamos siguiendo una ruta establecida, el dato de rumbo es importante.
Para cada caso los elementos de la barra tienen su importancia en mi opinión.
Saludos!!
MEJORAS/NEW FEATURES / Indicador siguiente Waypoint
Last post by moli - May 05, 2024, 02:20:18 PM
Config/Elementos visuales/Cuadro comandos/Ayuda navegación/Indic.sig.Waypoint
La incorporación de este visor está muy bien.

Pero, sugiero eliminar el icono de la Dirección del GPS, ya que no lo veo de utilidad y tapa parte del nombre del Waypoint.

Adjunto imagen.

Fantástico programa que se supera en cada versión.
Grácias.
ERRORES/BUGS / Re: Mapbox Maps in 2D view: Ca...
Last post by Hauke - May 04, 2024, 06:52:02 PM
Un-installed and Re-installed --> Settings gone, Track-DB still there. That was OK, since it was a good opportunity to re-visit all settings and thus find all the new ones I missed before :-)

I tested right after re-install, and zoom worked as designd. After bringing back my settings, it did not work anymoe.

Culprit was found quickly: Under maps - Zoom-Settings - Standard/Default Zoom I configured 300% - that causes the bug. Back to 100% zoom works.

Would be glad if this would be fixed at some point!
ERRORES/BUGS / Re: Problema al Iniciar sesión...
Last post by landerx - May 04, 2024, 01:09:37 PM
Buenos dias!

Muchas gracias por la respuesta!

configurando el correo Hotmail como POP en el sistema android si que lo reconoce!

Ya estoy logeado en Sicami y sincronizando perfectamente!

Mil gràcias! aprovecho para felicitarte por la aplicación, no hay otra mejor!

un saludo!
GENERAL / Re: How to login to SICAMI wit...
Last post by orux - May 04, 2024, 10:55:32 AM
Sorry for the delay...

You can register using OruxMaps with any account that is registered in your device.

If it is not a Gmail account, you can register it first in your device, as a POP3 or IMAP account.

Then you will be able to use it with the app.

It is for security reason, because those accounts are verified by Android when you register it in the device. In this way I don't need to use email confirmations or similar.

orux
GENERAL / Re: Sounds in Silent Mode opti...
Last post by orux - May 04, 2024, 10:52:20 AM
Quote from: marcuss1 on April 28, 2024, 03:19:42 PMI confirmed that permission is already Allowed
Sorry!

This option is to go to the Android configuration that allows that permission. If it is not enabled is because the app already has that permission. Then you don't need to do anything.

I will change this, and allow to access that setting even if the app already has it.

orux
GENERAL / Re: WearOs January 2024
Last post by orux - May 04, 2024, 10:44:01 AM
Quote from: tinbergan on May 02, 2024, 02:53:01 PMThe Oruxmaps app can't be found in the WearOS Play Store  (at least for Wear OS 4)
Any clues?

Please, wait some days.

Each time I release a new version of the app, Google removes the watch version because any sort of problem with the politics...

I need to release it again, and wait for a revision.

orux
ERRORES/BUGS / Error 10.6.x version
Last post by orux - May 04, 2024, 10:37:46 AM
In some cases it seems that Android removes the app permission to access the files, with the latest updates.

If the app cannot access Tracks or maps, check that the following permission is granted for OruxMaps:

Android Settings > Applications > Special permissions > Access to all files

This is the permission that allows the app to access folders when they are at the root of the internal storage.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

En algunos casos parece que Android le quita el permiso de acceder a los ficheros, con las últimas actualizaciones.

Si la app no puede acceder a los Tracks, o a los mapas, comprueba que el permiso siguiente está concedido a OruxMaps:

Configuración de Android > Aplicaciones > Permisos especiales > Acceso a todos los ficheros

Este es el permiso que permite a la app acceder a las carpetas cuando están en la raíz del almacenamiento interno.

orux
GENERAL / Version 1.6.x Error accesing m...
Last post by orux - May 04, 2024, 07:59:23 AM
In some cases it seems that Android removes the app permission to access the files, with the latest updates.

If the app cannot access Tracks or maps, check that the following permission is granted for OruxMaps:

Android Settings > Applications > Special permissions > Access to all files

This is the permission that allows the app to access folders when they are at the root of the internal storage.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

En algunos casos parece que Android le quita el permiso de acceder a los ficheros, con las últimas actualizaciones.

Si la app no puede acceder a los Tracks, o a los mapas, comprueba que el permiso siguiente está concedido a OruxMaps:

Configuración de Android > Aplicaciones > Permisos especiales > Acceso a todos los ficheros

Este es el permiso que permite a la app acceder a las carpetas cuando están en la raíz del almacenamiento interno.

orux