New beta version, 7.5.9betaX

Started by orux, July 05, 2019, 08:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afgb1977

Hola Orux.
Es posible configurar un enlace externo directamente en el listado "Online". Por ej: añadir un enlace externo en onlinemapsources.xml y que me abra una página como skyvector, noaa, windy, ventusky...
Revisando su plantilla pude hacerlo desde la visualización del mapa (abajo a la derecha en pantalla). Pero quería saber si es posible hacerlo desde el listado ONLINE y que no abra ningún mapa en la app pero que si me  lleve directo al enlace externo. Sé que Orux ofrece un Pronóstico de Tiempo sencillo. Pero hay varios sitios que me gustaría abrir y revisar  directamente desde Orux sin tener que abrir Chrome.
No tengo muchos conocimientos y he tratado de todas las formas. Lo máximo que pude hacer fue cambiar el color de las letras en pantalla desde <website>... añadiendo el parámetro <font color="#xxxxxx">
Gracias

adilor78

Hello Orux...
I have used IGN maps of France at 1:25000  in .rmap format for a very long time, and the vector map of France in .map format,  so far without any problems (only off-line maps in the map directory). But with 7.5.9 beta 43, 41, 39 (and maybe also the previous ones , but I don't have any more to try), i just discovered a problem that arises when i want to drag the current tile which is displayed from an IGN map, to pass on the adjacent tile.
If the sliding is done very quickly, there is no problem, but if i slide more slowly, in the direction down or to the right, when passing to the adjacent tile, the current tile freezes becoming blurred, and i manage to slide but very difficult to the adjacent tile, also blurred and must be cropped.
And if i slide to the left, the adjacent tile does not appear but the map changes to go to vectorial (2nd map present in the map directory), while the adjacent tile exists, since it can be displayed if i slide very quickly.
So I have to use version 7.4.22 again, which does not pose any problem in the same manipulation.

Best regards.

sylphide

hello, I also have a sliding problem with this version, on any map. on a lot of zoom, I put my finger on the map, and when I move it a little bit, the map moves all the time towards the northwest. while in the others directly, the map moves much more difficult. Same thing with the donate version.
thanks.

sylphide

Hello, nobody for me?  (galaxy s10, android 10)

sylphide

Quote from: Uli on August 31, 2019, 09:07:39 PM
<r><QUOTE author="orux" post_id="39031" time="1566023776" user_id="2"><s>
Quote from: orux post_id=39031 time=1566023776 user_id=2</s>
<QUOTE author="Uli" post_id="39030" time="1566019815" user_id="63"><s>
Quote from: Uli post_id=39030 time=1566019815 user_id=63</s>
heart rate from watch:

So far it does not work with my samsung watch active.

It tries to connect and there is a vibration from the watch but

then there is a message on the oruxmaps app that the bluetooth

connection is lost.

Is it because the watch uses Tizen?

Uli
<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Yes, I don't have developed a Tizen app.

It works in Android wear smartwatches,

orux
<e>
</e></QUOTE>

With a little Tizen app my galaxy active

watch works now as a standard Bluetooth Smart heart rate strap

and shows my heartrate now on Oruxmaps.

Thank you Jose.</r>

hello , how do you do that ? wich app on tizen ? it's BIPR ? thanks

sylphide

Quote from: sylphide on July 04, 2020, 01:49:24 PM
hello, I also have a sliding problem with this version, on any map. on a lot of zoom, I put my finger on the map, and when I move it a little bit, the map moves all the time towards the northwest. while in the others directly, the map moves much more difficult. Same thing with the donate version.
thanks.

Here a video of my problem. Thanks a lot.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O5JRd_BfH5rp0qMDdoMb6stI9shBimiN/view?usp=drivesdk

it's the same with 7.4.22. It must be bad management with galaxy s10.

ThomasSc

Where to check or uncheck "Apply altitude filter"?
It's not there in actual beta and GP!
Why?

orux

Quote from: sylphide on July 13, 2020, 11:44:22 PM
Quote from: sylphide on July 04, 2020, 01:49:24 PM
thanks.

Here a video of my problem. Thanks a lot.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O5JRd_BfH5rp0qMDdoMb6stI9shBimiN/view?usp=drivesdk

it's the same with 7.4.22. It must be bad management with galaxy s10.

Hello!

Maybe you want to test with the new beta version here:

https://oruxmaps.org/forum/index.php?topic=34734.0
I think there are some improvements about your problem,

orux

sylphide

Hello,

it's work like a charm with this last beta !  8) 8)

thanks.