What differences between "donate" version and regular version

Started by LaurentG, March 23, 2019, 05:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaurentG

Hi Orux,

I've just seen in the "Donate" menu that now (it seems to me it's recent, at least I never saw it before) that "The Google Play version (ie. the "donate" one) includes small additional features"

Up to now, the only difference I heard about was the automatic alarm... supposed to be only in the regular version and not in the donate (due to Google Play restrictions).

I'd then understood that the "donate" version was "less" than the regular, and not "more".

Is it possible to know what are these additional features available only in the "donate" version. Moreover, do you plan in the future to have more differences between two versions.

I'd like to know it before choosing to either switch to "donate" version, or to do a donation on the Web Site.

Regards

Laurent

LaurentG

Question still "open"  :(

Orux, could you pls inform us ?

Thanks

Denr

Good day!

How to transfer the settings of the interface, recorded tracks and stuff from the free version of the program to the paid one?

orux

Quote from: Denr post_id=38940 time=1564321727 user_id=8809
Good day!

How to transfer the settings of the interface, recorded tracks and stuff from the free version of the program to the paid one?

The difference is basically that the 'free' version does not allow access to certain online services or that have a cost.

The main advantage of the GP is automatic updates, and lately, they occur more frequently.

You can save all your app settings using the 'profiles'. Each profile is a set of settings. You can have different profiles, with different names. You can share those profiles between versions/devices. If the device is the same, all the versions share the same folder.

orux

basket59

Hi Orux,

thank you very much, your team, for the great application. I use it on 2 android phones (I have problems with GPS on Huawei, but ...).

I want to pay the GP version.

Questions: Can I use the GP version on both phones with one payment?

If I change my phone, can I transfer my license to a new phone?

Thank you,

Best regards,

Dragan - basket59

basket59

Hi Orux,

thank you very much, your team, for the great application. I use it on 2 android phones (I have problems with GPS on Huawei but ...).

I want to pay the GP version.

Questions: Can I use the GP version on both phones with one payment?

If I change my phone, can I transfer my license to a new phone?

Thank you,

Best regards,

Dragan - basket59