Sounds in Silent Mode option grayed or

Started by marcuss1, April 22, 2024, 06:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcuss1

Orux version 10.6.0GP has Do Not Disturb Access and all other permissions, but the option for "Sounds in Silent Mode" is grayed out. How to fix?

Tronpo

Quote from: marcuss1 on April 22, 2024, 06:05:46 PMOrux version 10.6.0GP has Do Not Disturb Access and all other permissions, but the option for "Sounds in Silent Mode" is grayed out. How to fix?

Hello to be able to use, first do check the box of maximize volume, the first option of the settings.

marcuss1

Quote from: Tronpo on April 23, 2024, 07:53:22 AMHello to be able to use, first do check the box of maximize volume, the first option of the settings.

Still grayed out even after I check the maximum volume.

Tronpo

Quote from: marcuss1 on April 25, 2024, 02:18:51 PMStill grayed out even after I check the maximum volume.

You're right, I thought it was a conditioning factor... Each Android is different, maybe you have to give permission to Oruxmaps Gp from the Android settings, so that it can manage  Do Not Disturb Mode

Do you have other apps with this mode active?

Sorry for the confusion.

orux

Quote from: Tronpo on April 25, 2024, 03:16:53 PMYou're right, I thought it was a conditioning factor... Each Android is different, maybe you have to give permission to Oruxmaps Gp from the Android settings, so that it can manage  Do Not Disturb Mode

Do you have other apps with this mode active?

Sorry for the confusion.

You are right.

It is grayed if the app has no permission to interrupt you in do not disturb mode. Go to Android Settings > Notifications > Do Not Disturb and first authorize Oruxmaps to interrupt that setting.

orux

marcuss1

Quote from: orux on April 28, 2024, 08:00:02 AMYou are right.

It is grayed if the app has no permission to interrupt you in do not disturb mode. Go to Android Settings > Notifications > Do Not Disturb and first authorize Oruxmaps to interrupt that setting.

orux

I confirmed that permission is already Allowed