NEW FORUM VERSION!

Started by orux, November 22, 2019, 10:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orux

Hola!

He tenido muchos problemas con el foro.

El rendimiento ha sido pésimo durante las últimas semanas. EL hosting ha bloqueado la cuenta varias veces, por excesivo uso de recursos.

No he podido arreglar el problema con el foro anterior, así que me he visto obligado a cambiar el software del foro, con todos los problemas que conlleva.

Pienso que lo importante es no perder toda la información que ya estaba publicada, así que, lamentando mucho los inconvenientes, voy a intentar publicar esta versión del foro.

ESTARÁ EN PRUEBAS UNOS DÍAS, POR FAVOR, NO LE DEIS MUCHA CAÑA!
En función de las pruebas, tomaré una solución definitiva.
LAS FIRMAS DE LOS USUARIOS ESTÁN DESHABILITADAS, NO CAMBIÉIS MUCHO VUESTROS PERFILES, HASTA QUE HAYA UNA SOLUCIÓN DEFINITIVA.

Gracias!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!

I have had many problems with the forum.

The performance has been very bad in recent weeks. The hosting has blocked the account several times, due to excessive use of resources.

I have not been able to fix the problem with the previous forum, so I have been forced to change the forum software, with all the problems involved.

I think the important thing is not to lose all the information that was already published, so, regretting the inconvenience, I will try to publish this version of the forum.

IT WILL BE IN TESTS A FEW DAYS, PLEASE, DON'T GIVE IT A LOT OF WORK!

Depending on the tests, I will take a definitive solution.
THE SIGNATURES OF THE USERS ARE DISABLED, DO NOT CHANGE YOUR PROFILES, IF IT IS NOT NECESSARY, UNTIL THERE IS A DEFINITIVE SOLUTION.

Thank you!

orux