SICAMI TRACKS

Started by sica_2022, March 28, 2023, 08:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YvanCB

Hello TRONPO,
Thank you for your answer. It's working.
It works perfectly and in addition the type of activity is transmitted!
Regards.

capoccia

Great project! It works fine.

Is there a possibility to upload all track (with on click) from oruxmaps to sicami?
Thanks.

Tronpo

Quote from: capoccia on October 27, 2023, 09:29:34 AM

Is there a possibility to upload all track (with on click) from oruxmaps to sicami?
Thanks.

Massive upload? Not currently, but you can upload multiple tracks from Android to sicami.

🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾

Tronpo

Quote from: capoccia on October 27, 2023, 09:29:34 AM

Thanks.

Sorry, I don't know what I was thinking😔Fortunately sicami reminded me that there is currently an option for total synchronization Oruxmaps sicami, at the moment you can do it with Oruxmaps beta, soon you will be able to do it with Oruxmaps GP
Just go to Global Settings, Integration, Sicami
You can do a "forced" or scheduled sync.
In the track manager, on the sicami button you also have that option to synchronize. Everything.
I'll show you captures.

🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾

sica_2022

Thank you very much Tronpo. / Muchas gracias Tronpo.

What you say is absolutely correct.

capoccia

Thanks Trompo and Sica_2022!
I attend this feature in oruxmaps GP!

Sicami works very well, now I have exported all mi track from Orux in to Gpx files and imported in Sicami. It works but I lost some propriety.

sica_2022

Quote from: capoccia on November 03, 2023, 10:44:51 AM

Sicami works very well, now I have exported all mi track from Orux in to Gpx files and imported in Sicami. It works but I lost some propriety.

Hi, can you tell me what property you have lost, nothing should be lost when importing from gpx files.
If you could change even a little the values of elevation gained, lost, etc, because when importing from gx files Sicami does not know the method that Oruxmaps used for the calculation.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything.

Tronpo

Quote from: capoccia on November 03, 2023, 10:44:51 AM

Something of ownership?, an important thing, if your tracks have waypoint with photos, you can export to sicami in kmz, this way those waypoints with photo in sicami will also be!!

There are no others who offer us that.

capoccia

One picture for explane!

sica_2022

You are right that information (type of activity) and for example also the difficulty of the route is not extracted by sicami from the gpx(s) exported manually from Oruxmaps.

We note it down to do it in the future, but because soon there will be the option to synchronize from Oruxmaps we can't give it too much priority.

Thank you very much for the information Capoccia.

capoccia

Thank you for your work!

When the update of OruxMaps will be released I will deleted all my tracks in  sicami and then I will activate synchronise so my problem is solved!

If you need a beta tester I'm here!

sica_2022

Thank you very much for your offer Capoccia. We count on you.
At the moment we are trying to work on getting a higher number of visits and users, we will be grateful for any proposal to achieve it, improvements, things to change, etc.

capoccia

I updated to oruxmaps 10.5 now I have sicami integration. So I deleted all track in my sicami accunt and then in orux I set full synk.
OruxMaps synchronised only last 7 tracks becouse the other tracks I had "S" symbol. Before start full synchronise I need to remove all track in to sicami website (easy) then remove "s" from orux track database. How I can do it?

sica_2022

Hi Capoccia, I'm sorry but I don't know how to do that from Oruxmaps.

I will send an email to Oruxmaps to see if there is a way to do it.

capoccia

ok thanks