Where are heart rate data in database?

Started by arrigoni, November 28, 2020, 10:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrigoni

I'm an enthusiastic user of OruxMaps. In fact it was the first app I installed on my smartpone.
I used to have the older version, where heart rate data could be extracted from the  oruxmapstracks.db
In this way, I extracted it during the running and could pipe it to a tasker functionality.
In the new oruxmaps version (the paid one)  I cannot find any more where heart rate data are temporarily stored. Only when you export  the track you have them available.  But I would have them during the run
Thanks in advance
Enrico

Barbances

Quote from: arrigoni on November 28, 2020, 10:24:12 PM
I'm an enthusiastic user of OruxMaps. In fact it was the first app I installed on my smartpone.
I used to have the older version, where heart rate data could be extracted from the  oruxmapstracks.db
In this way, I extracted it during the running and could pipe it to a tasker functionality.
In the new oruxmaps version (the paid one)  I cannot find any more where heart rate data are temporarily stored. Only when you export  the track you have them available.  But I would have them during the run
Thanks in advance
Enrico
Hola. Lo puedes configurar en modo
Computadora de viaje. Entras siempre teniendo activado ubicación del móvil y puedes modificar parámetros pulsando sobre ellos

Barbances