brouter interface: rename servicepoints?

Started by tagore, April 07, 2021, 03:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tagore

I'm using oruxmaps for years for hike and bike and it is ... well, just great! Thanks for oruxmaps

One small remark concerns the routing interface: Would it be possible to have flexible names for the servicepoints that interact f.e. with routing software like brouter?

They seem to have fix names now: car fast/short , bike fast/short and walking fast/short.

It would be nice if they could be renamed to reflect the varoius (thirdparty) brouter profils to distinguish f.e between MTB, MTB-hard, Gravelbike, Streetbike etc. and if their number could possibly be increased. Thanks!

Barbances

Quote from: tagore on April 07, 2021, 03:35:23 PM
I'm using oruxmaps for years for hike and bike and it is ... well, just great! Thanks for oruxmaps

One small remark concerns the routing interface: Would it be possible to have flexible names for the servicepoints that interact f.e. with routing software like brouter?

They seem to have fix names now: car fast/short , bike fast/short and walking fast/short.

It would be nice if they could be renamed to reflect the varoius (thirdparty) brouter profils to distinguish f.e between MTB, MTB-hard, Gravelbike, Streetbike etc. and if their number could possibly be increased. Thanks!
Hola. Hay esa opción si instalas Brouter desde su propia web

Barbances

Quote from: tagore on April 07, 2021, 03:35:23 PM

Tienes más información en este enlace https://t.me/OruxMapsGPS. Presentate y pregunta, un saludo