Suggestions

Started by otyg, January 23, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

otyg

Could you support Back country navigator offline map format (sqlite) I assume its similar to Orux format, I would like to keep one set of maps on my device but the only universal map format I found was .map which is the hardest to convert to.

I like the new track feature where it shows a marker every mile, I was wondering if this could be customized more like instead of showing a 'Mile icon' it can show some other result like , speed, decent, elevation, slope, top speeds ...etc , this would be useful.

I noticed in 3d view the arrow doesn't move when recording a track is this something that can be implemented?

The waypoint system is confusing, when creating a track with waypoints wouldnt it be better to group them with the track? but instead they are in a seperate section and hard to know what goes to what... (I have only been using the app a few days still learning!)

I really like the new slope track marker where it shows color according to slope, could you add a option to show the track slop color on even nonactive tracks?

Improvement needs to be done for the overlay system.

Awsome work though, going to try and switch from BCNAV to this app