oruxmaps version 9.6.3 GP no export route as track

Started by wkle, January 10, 2023, 05:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wkle

Export generated route as gpx no longer works.
Hello Orux,
Exporting a generated route as a track worked well on smartphones and tablets up to Oruxmaps version 7.5.4 GP. But not anymore.
Smartphone S21 with:
Android 11,
Oruxmaps-Donate Version 9.6.3 GP and BRouter Version 1.6.3 ( Download and update from Google Play Store)
Routes are generated with the route planner. After clicking on the route starting point, however, the button "Export to file" is missing in the waypoints window.

Do you have a solution?

Kind regards
Wolf

matt

Wolf,
after shortly tapping on the starting-point, inidcated as a flag symbol, i  see a rectangular square with" Date& Time" in it.
After tapping on that, i see more details about that point, incl. a symbol of an old-style floppy disk, where i can save GPX track onto filesystem or load it directly into the DB.
The screenshot, you are showing, pops up when i tap and hold somewhere on the map.
Maybe you need to zoom in more, to really hit the starting point.
Or maybe you press&hold the starting flag symbol, instead of only a short tap to see the starting point name in a rectangular field.
Matt

wkle

Hello Matt,
that's right. Unfortunately, even with full zoom and clicking on the starting point, the export window does not open with version 9.6.3 GP. On my tablet with Oruxmaps version 7.5.4 GP, however, the correct window (attachment) opens.

Wolf

Tronpo

Quote from: wkle on January 11, 2023, 10:36:58 AM
Hello Matt,
that's right. Unfortunately, even with full zoom and clicking on the starting point, the export window does not open with version 9.6.3 GP. On my tablet with Oruxmaps version 7.5.4 GP, however, the correct window (attachment) opens.

Wolf

It is true that option is no longer in the icon!you have other alternatives:
1st click on the segment of the track.The segment menu opens, and you have the option to export💾
2 From the track manager, mark the track And the drop down menu you have the option to export.
3° then configure the automatic export, at the end of a track.
Global configuration/tracks.
I am attaching an example video. My interface is Spanish, but it will give you a visual idea.
https://youtube.com/shorts/1jNdEwGAWk8?feature=share

🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾

wkle

Thank you Tronpo.

That's how it worked. Will correct my manual accordingly.

Wolf

Tronpo

Quote from: wkle on January 17, 2023, 07:18:37 PM
Thank you Tronpo.

That's how it worked. Will correct my manual accordingly.

Wolf

Sorry I did not understand you correctly the first time, in the planned routes if there is the possibility of exporting On the icon.

https://youtube.com/shorts/-_FuYGCCRbk?feature=share

What is your manual?

🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾