OruxSOS

Started by jaikoljadoo, August 30, 2022, 09:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaikoljadoo

Hello Orux,
Great effort for new avatar for SOS messages. I installed it, works fine...but one request from my side is..... Kindly change the colour of bottom button bar. Because it merely seen in black (actually very dark) background. Buttons and background should be in little contrast colours.
Thanks in advance.

Tronpo

Quote from: jaikoljadoo on August 30, 2022, 09:14:23 AM
Hello Orux,
Great effort for new avatar for SOS messages. I installed it, works fine...but one request from my side is..... Kindly change the colour of bottom button bar. Because it merely seen in black (actually very dark) background. Buttons and background should be in little contrast colours.
Thanks in advance.

hi jaykol!! You can check that the contrast conflict is given by android day mode,If you put the night mode, the lower buttons look perfect Anyway, it's a bug to fix.𝕥𝕣𝕠ℕ𝕡𝕠

jaikoljadoo

Thanks,
You are right, infact I checked it ...seems good. But my request still persists because most of the people use this in day time...and screen should be lit perfect in both the situations.
Thanks once again.

orux

Hello!
There will be correct light and night versions soon,

orux

jaikoljadoo

Hello sir,
First of all THANKS for consideration.I got new updated version, one more tweak ..... I personally feel that the option for tweaking "invert viewshed" and chose "colour viewshed" while touching icon of viewshed would much more handy. There is only "transparency" slider tool, thats very nice.
Thanks in advance.

Haldo

About OruxSOS

i tried version 0.0.1 and 0.0.2   works fine, It's a long awaited feature. Thank You.

I use Oruxmaps when hiking and I switch off everything (wifi and data) toggling airplane mode ON.
It saves a lot of battery cause the phone is not always searching for data coverage (in the mountains always not so good)

Is it possible to check if airplane mode is On and then switching it OFF before sending the sms?

Thank You

orux

Quote from: Haldo on September 01, 2022, 09:08:57 AM
About OruxSOS

i tried version 0.0.1 and 0.0.2   works fine, It's a long awaited feature. Thank You.

I use Oruxmaps when hiking and I switch off everything (wifi and data) toggling airplane mode ON.
It saves a lot of battery cause the phone is not always searching for data coverage (in the mountains always not so good)

Is it possible to check if airplane mode is On and then switching it OFF before sending the sms?

Thank You

Hello!

It is not possible, only System apps, installed by the manufacturer can tweak those variables.

orux

FoRo

Some weeks ago, I found your OruxSOS apps - what a great App!

I am often biking (enduro) alone and this app makes biking alone so much saver, thanks a lot!

You are now writing in your app that the beta version will expire soon.

What's the Future? Will you offer a full version? I really hope so because I do not want to imaging biking without this great app!

Tronpo

Quote from: FoRo on December 08, 2022, 04:22:41 PM
Some weeks ago, I found your OruxSOS apps - what a great App!

I am often biking (enduro) alone and this app makes biking alone so much saver, thanks a lot!

You are now writing in your app that the beta version will expire soon.

What's the Future? Will you offer a full version? I really hope so because I do not want to imaging biking without this great app!
You already have the future in the present, it's in the Play Store, for €1 👍

🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾