New beta version 9.x.x

Started by orux, November 24, 2022, 05:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agus

Quote from: sica_2022 on February 17, 2023, 01:51:40 PM
Los artículos poco a poco los vamos traduciendo, por desgracia estamos ahora mismo un poco desbordados.

Lo que falte por traducir de menús me preocupa más, debe de ser por que se no lo hayamos visto, revisaremos, pero por favor si ya sabéis algunos que no estén traducidos decidlo por favor.

Muchas graicas de nuevo!!!

--------------------

Little by little we are translating the articles, unfortunately we are a bit overwhelmed right now.

What remains to be translated from the menus worries me more, it must be because we haven't seen it, we'll review it, but please, if you already know some that aren't translated, please say so.

Thank you very much again!!!

matt

how about creating a seperate SICAMI thread here in category "GENERAL, and pinning it there?
SICAMI seems to replace the oruxmaps server soon.
Matt

sica_2022

Quote from: Agus on February 17, 2023, 05:07:42 PM

Translated the text that is in the image menu, and some other texts that we have reviewed.

Thanks Agus

sica_2022

Quote from: matt on February 17, 2023, 06:22:55 PM
how about creating a seperate SICAMI thread here in category "GENERAL, and pinning it there?
SICAMI seems to replace the oruxmaps server soon.
Matt

No problem from us

kkolesar

Quote from: YvanCB on February 17, 2023, 09:07:09 AM
Hello,

With the PC version:

Regards.

thank you!

just a thought - maybe it would be better to use flags for languages.

sica_2022

Quote from: kkolesar on February 17, 2023, 10:48:38 PM

thank you!

just a thought - maybe it would be better to use flags for languages.

Helllo, We have added flags for the languages.

tstreibl

Quote from: sica_2022 on February 21, 2023, 07:13:14 PM
Helllo, We have added flags for the languages.

To attract more people you might integrate a flag in the main menue  :)? The point is that not all foreigners know that "Idioma" means "language selection". You could copy from https://www.openandromaps.org/ for example.

sica_2022

Quote from: tstreibl on February 22, 2023, 01:58:18 AM
To attract more people you might integrate a flag in the main menue  :)? The point is that not all foreigners know that "Idioma" means "language selection". You could copy from https://www.openandromaps.org/ for example.

If you are right. We have done it, thank you very much!!!

sica_2022

The possibility of changing the units of measurement of distances and altitudes to imperial metric system has been added in https://sicami.com.

Thank you very much to all of you who are using our website, thanks to you we are getting better every day.

Any suggestion that you want to make related to this or another topic will be well received and greatly appreciated.

Greetings!!!

YvanCB

Quote from: sica_2022 on March 10, 2023, 09:02:23 PM
The possibility of changing the units of measurement of distances and altitudes to imperial metric system has been added in https://sicami.com.

Thank you very much to all of you who are using our website, thanks to you we are getting better every day.

Any suggestion that you want to make related to this or another topic will be well received and greatly appreciated.

Greetings!!!

Hello,
Sicami seems to be a good website. Is there an official forum to talk about it?
I think I will have some questions/requests/ etc...
For example:

• Is it possible to delete directly a track in "My Activities" without enter in the track? Please have a look to the attached picture.
  • Is it possible to have an option in 3d viewing to auto rotate the camera when the moving cursor is behind a mountain?
regards

sica_2022

Quote from: YvanCB on March 11, 2023, 09:08:22 AM
Hello,
Sicami seems to be a good website. Is there an official forum to talk about it?
I think I will have some questions/requests/ etc...
For example:

• Is it possible to delete directly a track in "My Activities" without enter in the track? Please have a look to the attached picture.
  • Is it possible to have an option in 3d viewing to auto rotate the camera when the moving cursor is behind a mountain?
regards

Hello and thank you very much for your comments, for now mass modification/deletion is not possible, we hope to be able to add that functionality in a short time.

For questions related to Sicami right now there is no official group, there are two Oruxmpas Telegram groups where there is much talk about Sicami, and through this forum we will also answer questions. You can also ask us questions through our email (info@sicami.com) , and through our Telegram account @Sicami.

As for the automatic detection of obstacles between the camera and the track point, we have tested it but it makes the animation take longer to start playing. Since you can already move the camera position and zoom with your fingers or mouse without pausing the animation, we are not working on that right now. But we have it on the list of tasks to improve it in the future.

Hello and thank you very much for your comments, for now mass modification/deletion is not possible, we hope to be able to add that functionality in a short time.

As for the automatic detection of obstacles between the camera and the track point, we have tested it but it makes the animation take longer to start playing. Since you can already move the camera position and zoom with your fingers or mouse without pausing the animation, we are not working on that right now. But we have it on the list of tasks to improve it in the future.

Thank you very much again!!

Quercus.JB

Buenas tardes, con la última beta, android 13 y un sansumg s20 ultra 5g, no funciona la funcion de panel de control lateral en formato apaisado.

Gracias, un cordial saludo.

orux

Quote from: Quercus.JB on March 12, 2023, 09:45:15 PM
Buenas tardes, con la última beta, android 13 y un sansumg s20 ultra 5g, no funciona la funcion de panel de control lateral en formato apaisado.

Gracias, un cordial saludo.

Buenas!
¿Qué no funciona? ¿Podrías enviarme alguna captura o vídeo?

orux

Quercus.JB

Buenos días Orux, cuanto tiempo... un placer volver a estar por aqui. Si cuando selecciono el perfil horizontal tengo el movil en horizontal, funciona, si el movil está en vertical, al seleccionar el perfil no muestra el cuadro lateral. Tengo un video pero no se si se puede subir por aquí. Gracias.

ut

Hi Orux, in beta 9.7.16  using VTM map viewer Settings - User interface - Cursor - Cursor to bottom does not work. The cursor is in the center. If I don't use VTM map viewer the option cursor to bottom works!   very strange...  :-\

ps: another small request: it would be nice to be able to use the offline maps to generate the thumbnails of the tracks 8)
Thanks for your great work.