New beta version 10.1.x [CLOSED]

Started by orux, April 26, 2023, 07:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orux

Today we start a new series of betas.

:10.1.9beta2
-->Select Open Camera as camera for photo waypoints (settings > Application)
-->Experimental support for using RTK correction for external GPS using NTRIP servers (Settings > Sensors > GPS)
-->Download of an online map along a route, mbtiles format (click on the layout of a route, new button)
-->Simplified list of Tracks (Settings > Tracks)

:10.1.9beta3
-->Bug corrections.

:10.1.9beta4
-->changes in virtual partner. Added a button to reset the position (visible under red bottom navigation button when you are following a route, and the partner is active)
-->Bug corrections.

:10.1.9beta5
-->changes in forms (added a new time type). Now the forms attached can be edited,...
-->Bug corrections.

beta6:
-->mapsforge 0.20 libraries
-->support to mapsforge POI v3 databases

beta7:
-->bug corrections

10.1.10beta1:
-->bug corrections

10.1.10beta2:
-->update of vtm libraries
-->bug corrections

10.1.10beta3:
-->bug corrections

10.1.10beta5:
-->bug corrections

10.1.10beta6:
-->bug corrections

10.1.10beta7:
-->bug corrections

orux

YvanCB

Hello,
Is it possible to have a searching box in the "Select Dashboard Control' window to find faster the item we are looking for?
Regards.

Modo

Hello.

I routinely send all my rides to Strava. In the recent month or two, I noticed that they do not arrive tagged as a ride any more, but instead show up as a generic workout. Is this a change in Orux Maps, or did Strava break something? It seems inconvenient for no reason.

orux

Quote from: Modo on May 10, 2023, 09:39:53 AM
Hello.

I routinely send all my rides to Strava. In the recent month or two, I noticed that they do not arrive tagged as a ride any more, but instead show up as a generic workout. Is this a change in Orux Maps, or did Strava break something? It seems inconvenient for no reason.

Now the type is sent after Strava process the activity. This can take some seconds, and the app has to wait 1-3 minutes more or less, to send the type.

Maybe you go to Strava immediately?

orux

Modo

Typically when I end the route, I immediately sync it via the Strava integration.

Tronpo

Quote from: Modo on May 10, 2023, 09:39:53 AM
Hello.

It does not always happen, but you can check that on the first screen of strava it appears as training,But if you click to edit the path ,The activity type if correct.I have experienced that as Orux comments,If I display Strava at the same time, everything is correct.

odin

Hi orux, when recording a track can you make it possible to use a default folder, kinda like how you can set a default activity?

Tronpo

Quote from: odin on May 14, 2023, 09:43:55 PM
Hi orux, when recording a track can you make it possible to use a default folder, kinda like how you can set a default activity?

Hello, if you put the track properties screen When you start the recording you can decide in which folder it will be saved.

🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾

odin

Quote from: Tronpo on May 16, 2023, 03:52:34 PM
Hello, if you put the track properties screen When you start the recording you can decide in which folder it will be saved.

🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾

Yeah, I know that, but I like to record my tracks by year, so it would make sense to auto store them in a 2023 folder without having to manually select it each time, and I am usually in a hurry when i record tracks so I often to forget to set it.

Btw orux, do the graphhopper routes only work in the GP version, I downloaded the ghz file and extracted it, but it still pops up a message about not being configured or whatever when I try to map a route, not a huge deal since I use brouter, but I still wanted to see how graphhopper worked.
- whoops my fault I guess I needed to select the state graphhopper folder under storage menu..

Another bug I noticed is when I go to a saved track statistics and click the big share icon (next to the floppy disc icon) when the map is shared with a screenshot the map is black, I noticed it's using the wrong map source which is unavailable where I am, is it possible to use the thumbnail map source or offline maps?

lneam

10.1.2beta1
-->bug correctons

a few days ago, there was the 10.1.1 version into playstore with the info of
-->bug correctons

so, with this new beta solves the issues of 10.1.1

Lenz

Hello Orux,
in my opinion the modified route planner is a great improvement:

• the option to hide the route planner (and also create route by hand, viewshed, line of sight, topographic cut and advanced meter) is really great - especially on smaller screens
  • the possibility to draw straight lines makes it easier to add offroad sections in route planning
Maybe you could add the option to automatically insert intermediate points (just like in the "create route by hand" tool) so that the gradient of the terrain is shown and not only the gradient from the direct connection of the drawn points.

Best regards
Lenz

eartrumpet

In classic interface the options to disable menu bar or navigation drawer are missing. Both in current beta and GP 10.1.3.
As both bar and drawer have the same options it was always good to disable one.

Tronpo

Quote from: Lenz on May 25, 2023, 12:18:50 PM
Hello Orux,
in my opinion the modified route planner is a great improvement:

• the option to hide the route planner (and also create route by hand, viewshed, line of sight, topographic cut and advanced meter) is really great - especially on smaller screens
  • the possibility to draw straight lines makes it easier to add offroad sections in route planning
Maybe you could add the option to automatically insert intermediate points (just like in the "create route by hand" tool) so that the gradient of the terrain is shown and not only the gradient from the direct connection of the drawn points.

Best regards
Lenz

I share your opinion, and if possible, I would add the cumulative elevation data to the planner table, while the plan is running.Just like the km of the planning are shown.Something even better would be to be able to access the statistics screen (km, unevenness, graphs, type of road).During planning, this would give us a more precise reference, to modify the plan and adapt it to our needs.

🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾

ut

He Orux,
I just tested your great track editing function in 10.1.4beta1, but it works with online maps while in old v. 9GP it worked with off line map, the same I used for my trip and so the editing is easier.

Would it be possible to make the edit track function use the offline map again?

Tronpo

Quote from: ut on May 28, 2023, 08:24:32 PM
He Orux,
I just tested your great track editing function in 10.1.4beta1, but it works with online maps while in old v. 9GP it worked with off line map, the same I used for my trip and so the editing is easier.

Would it be possible to make the edit track function use the offline map again?

Hello, the planners work correctly on offline maps.Attached screenshot, Brouter on OAM's Mapsforge

🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾