New beta version 10.1.x [CLOSED]

Started by orux, April 26, 2023, 07:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ut

Hi Trompo,
maybe I didn't explain myself clearly: I was speaking about edit track and not route planner...
In attached screenshot you can see the white arrows indicating online map used by edit/modify  track function

Quote from: Tronpo on May 29, 2023, 07:24:25 AM
Hello, the planners work correctly on offline maps.Attached screenshot, Brouter on OAM's Mapsforge

🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾

orux

Quote from: ut on May 29, 2023, 01:46:46 PM
Hi Trompo,
maybe I didn't explain myself clearly: I was speaking about edit track and not route planner...
In attached screenshot you can see the white arrows indicating online map used by edit/modify  track function

Hello!
But what problem do you have, when you click the map button you should be able to select any map, right?

orux

veloc_h

10.1.4beta2
I would like to have the possibility to select brouter as offline source.
Edit: after following the script I was able to select brouter. Should be possible without the script.
Suddenly I had the map in landscape format. The menue however was still in portrait mode.
Edit: the screen was modified, allthough I hadn't selected landscape in the settings.

ut

sorry, you are definitely right!
The features are many and sometimes I get confused and make mistakes :-[

Apologies again and thank you very much for the helpful clarification ;D
Quote from: orux on May 29, 2023, 07:23:05 PM
Hello!
But what problem do you have, when you click the map button you should be able to select any map, right?

orux

YvanCB

Hello,
Is there a way to move the blue curve (route statistics) right or left?
I can't do this :-[.
I know I can zoom in a specific point but, after this action, impossible to move the graphic right or left.
Regards.

YvanCB

Quote from: YvanCB on May 07, 2023, 10:19:21 PM
Hello,
Is it possible to have a searching box in the "Select Dashboard Control' window to find faster the item we are looking for?
Regards.

Hello,
What do you think of this new feature?
Regards.

lneam

10.1.4 beta3
-->support to zipped mapsforge themes

from this version and later
- if i install the latest beta over my stable OruxMaps GP 10.1.3GP, will i continue to receive updates from playstore ?
(i like the zipped mapsforge themes)

orux

Quote from: lneam on June 19, 2023, 07:44:12 AM
10.1.4 beta3
-->support to zipped mapsforge themes

from this version and later
- if i install the latest beta over my stable OruxMaps GP 10.1.3GP, will i continue to receive updates from playstore ?
(i like the zipped mapsforge themes)

The beta version is a separate app, you can have both GP and beta installed,

orux

Stefanand

Hello,

could it be , that the virtual partner is not showing up anymore ( also in GP) when following route ?

Tronpo

Quote from: Stefanand on July 08, 2023, 02:36:48 AM
Hello,

could it be , that the virtual partner is not showing up anymore ( also in GP) when following route ?

Hi, you have activated *shows competitor".?
You can activate it in settings /tracks and routes/routes in the viewer / competitor show.

🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾

Stefanand

Tronpo

Quote from: Stefanand on July 08, 2023, 10:24:41 AM
Yes sure

It works perfectly for me in the current GP, the capture is from today.
Just in case remember that the "competitor" is only shown when you follow real routes (with timestamps) planned routes no.

🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾

Stefanand

Ok mhm, will check a few other routes. As route to be followed and also time in front /behind is shown perfectly, I was wondering why the icon of the partner is not appearing.

thanks for helping !

capoccia

Hi orux,
I'd like to upload all my tracks database into sicami.
Can you add a possibility to "select all" and then "upload to"
Thanks.

xxanna

Hola Orux!

Tengo instalada la versión v.10.1.8 GP ... en las versiones anteriores al cargar una ruta me aparecían los waypoint de comienzo, final y los km en círculos a lo largo de la ruta, pero ya no los veo ni consigo que saber cómo configurarlos.
¿Hay alguna forma de activarlos?

Un saludo!