New beta version 10.1.x [CLOSED]

Started by orux, April 26, 2023, 07:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kandey

Quote from: orux on April 26, 2023, 07:34:59 AM
Today we start a new series of betas.

:10.1.9beta2
-->Experimental support for using RTK correction for external GPS using NTRIP servers (Settings > Sensors > GPS)

:10.1.9beta3
-->Bug corrections.

https://oruxmaps.org/OruxMaps10.1.9beta3.apk

orux
Thank you for such a quick fulfillment of wishes. But unfortunately this function does not work for me. I try to connect to the base station, but no connection is made. When I connect with another program (NtripRTK), I see a new client connect to the base. This does not happen with Orux. I can mail you my settings and password for you to check. Or you can register yourself for free on this network: @pi2r2bot. beta3 did not solve the problem.

ut

Hi Orux,
with 9.7 beta 4 you introduce the new option to get voice messages based on the increment/decrement of altitude (settings-->TTS/voice).
It works perfectly!  :)

Now it could be nice to get another voice message about ascending/descending vertical speed (m/s).
It could be instantaneous or average (last x minutes or y meters ascended/descended)  :-*

Tronpo

-->Select Open Camera as camera for photo waypoints (settings > Application)
orux

Me gusta esta opción, pero se puede mejorar? Por ejemplo permitiendo abrir cualquier app de cámara, incluso la propia del teléfono, me explico.
Al abrir la cámara por defecto dese foto waypoint solo puedo hacer el disparo de la foto sin ningún tipo de ajuste. Cuando uso la cámara por defecto fuero se orux puedo configurar los ajustes de cámara.

🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾

orux

-->Select Open Camera as camera for photo waypoints (settings > Application)
-->Experimental support for using RTK correction for external GPS using NTRIP servers (Settings > Sensors > GPS)
-->Download of an online map along a route, mbtiles format (click on the layout of a route, new button)
-->Simplified list of Tracks (Settings > Tracks)

:10.1.9beta3
-->Bug corrections.

:10.1.9beta4
-->changes in virtual partner. Added a button to reset the position (visible under red bottom navigation button when you are following a route, and the partner is active)
-->Bug corrections.

:10.1.9beta5
-->changes in forms (added a new time type). Now the forms attached can be edited,...
-->Bug corrections.

https://oruxmaps.org/OruxMaps10.1.9beta5.apk

orux

dietherr

Hi,

in settings you can activate 'Scale', so at the left side the Scale is displayed.

Is it possible to change the font size and color?
When using some map designs with dark Background, it's not easy to read the Scale.

Would be great if you can also change color of GPS Cursor.

Thanks and regards!