waypoint, ??? map, audio

Started by moli, May 23, 2023, 08:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moli

Why the waypoint symbols, such as turn, etc. are now on the map with the name "Waypoint".
Also by voice says "Waypoint, turn right"
Better as it was in previous versions without the name "waypoint" neither on the map nor by voice.

moli

Tronpo

Quote from: moli on May 23, 2023, 08:48:30 PM
Why the waypoint symbols, such as turn, etc. are now on the map with the name "Waypoint".
Also by voice says "Waypoint, turn right"
Better as it was in previous versions without the name "waypoint" neither on the map nor by voice.

Hello!! What version does this happen with? Both in GP 10.1.1 and in the latest Beta makes it right

🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾

moli

moli

In GP version 10.1.3, every time there is an indication sign, "waypoint" is displayed on the map and voice says: "waypoint turn right, or go straight...etc".
I attach an image where you can see the waypoint name on the map.

moli

Tronpo

Quote from: moli on May 27, 2023, 10:30:32 AM
In GP version 10.1.3, every time there is an indication sign, "waypoint" is displayed on the map and voice says: "waypoint turn right, or go straight...etc".
I attach an image where you can see the waypoint name on the map.

moli

You create the route with a planner right? Brouter/ graphhopper? I can't reproduce the error.

I show you how it works for me👇

https://youtube.com/shorts/4jqHlZzpB9s?feature=share4

🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾

moli

Quote from: Tronpo on May 28, 2023, 08:05:47 AM
You create the route with a planner right? Brouter/ graphhopper? I can't reproduce the error.

I show you how it works for me👇

https://youtube.com/shorts/4jqHlZzpB9s?feature=share4

🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾

Cuando planificas la ruta no aparece el nombre "Waypoint" en cada icono, pero cuando haces "Exportar a un archivo" y lo exporta en GPX, es cuando al volverlo a abrir, el archivo exportado, te aparece el nombre waypoint en cada símbolo.

Esto ocurre desde la versión 10, creo que es un bug pero aparte de ti nadie me responde en el apartado General.

Gracias por tu respuesta

moli

Tronpo

Quote from: moli on May 29, 2023, 06:17:10 PM
Cuando planificas la ruta no aparece el nombre "Waypoint" en cada icono, pero cuando haces "Exportar a un archivo" y lo exporta en GPX, es cuando al volverlo a abrir, el archivo exportado, te aparece el nombre waypoint en cada símbolo.

Esto ocurre desde la versión 10, creo que es un bug pero aparte de ti nadie me responde en el apartado General.

Gracias por tu respuesta

moli

Confirmed!! It is exactly as you say, while Orux fixes it, You can deactivate in the Waypoints voice announcements, pronounce Waypoints name, continue pronouncing the "turn such" type.

When you don't get an answer in the forum... I invite you to our community of Orux users on Telegram We are on call 24 hours 7 days a week 😉

https://t.me/OruxMapsGPS

🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾

Tronpo

Quote from: moli on May 29, 2023, 06:17:10 PM

Gracias por tu respuesta

moli

You have another solution, check if you export the planned route as kml, you will see that when you import it again, the Waypoints name has not been added  to each turn indicator.

🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾

moli

Tienes razón TRONPO, exportado en klm no aparece el nombre "waypoint" en cada icono.

Esperemos que se den cuenta y lo arreglen en próximas versiones.

Gracias Tronpo