WearOs January 2024

Started by mauri_b, January 16, 2024, 10:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauri_b

Hi to everyone,
I bought Oruxmap GP and I really think it is a GREAT app, I really enjoy it. I got since few days a samsung WearOs watch, but with big surprise, the WearOs apk isn't on the website anymore... Does anyone knows what's happened?
I tried to google about it but nothing...
If i remember right there was online the version 0.0.15, but it seems there was also someting higher (0.0.23).

Does anyone know where i can download those?

orux

Quote from: mauri_b on January 16, 2024, 10:18:06 AM
Hi to everyone,
I bought Oruxmap GP and I really think it is a GREAT app, I really enjoy it. I got since few days a samsung WearOs watch, but with big surprise, the WearOs apk isn't on the website anymore... Does anyone knows what's happened?
I tried to google about it but nothing...
If i remember right there was online the version 0.0.15, but it seems there was also someting higher (0.0.23).

Does anyone know where i can download those?

The 0.0.25 version should be available in Google Play for Wear OS.

orux

tinbergan

The Oruxmaps app can't be found in the WearOS Play Store  (at least for Wear OS 4)
Any clues?

orux

Quote from: tinbergan on May 02, 2024, 02:53:01 PMThe Oruxmaps app can't be found in the WearOS Play Store  (at least for Wear OS 4)
Any clues?

Please, wait some days.

Each time I release a new version of the app, Google removes the watch version because any sort of problem with the politics...

I need to release it again, and wait for a revision.

orux