Recent posts

GENERAL / Re: How to login to SICAMI wit...
Last post by orux - Today at 10:55:32 AM
Sorry for the delay...

You can register using OruxMaps with any account that is registered in your device.

If it is not a Gmail account, you can register it first in your device, as a POP3 or IMAP account.

Then you will be able to use it with the app.

It is for security reason, because those accounts are verified by Android when you register it in the device. In this way I don't need to use email confirmations or similar.

orux
GENERAL / Re: Sounds in Silent Mode opti...
Last post by orux - Today at 10:52:20 AM
Quote from: marcuss1 on April 28, 2024, 03:19:42 PMI confirmed that permission is already Allowed
Sorry!

This option is to go to the Android configuration that allows that permission. If it is not enabled is because the app already has that permission. Then you don't need to do anything.

I will change this, and allow to access that setting even if the app already has it.

orux
GENERAL / Re: WearOs January 2024
Last post by orux - Today at 10:44:01 AM
Quote from: tinbergan on May 02, 2024, 02:53:01 PMThe Oruxmaps app can't be found in the WearOS Play Store  (at least for Wear OS 4)
Any clues?

Please, wait some days.

Each time I release a new version of the app, Google removes the watch version because any sort of problem with the politics...

I need to release it again, and wait for a revision.

orux
ERRORES/BUGS / Error 10.6.x version
Last post by orux - Today at 10:37:46 AM
In some cases it seems that Android removes the app permission to access the files, with the latest updates.

If the app cannot access Tracks or maps, check that the following permission is granted for OruxMaps:

Android Settings > Applications > Special permissions > Access to all files

This is the permission that allows the app to access folders when they are at the root of the internal storage.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

En algunos casos parece que Android le quita el permiso de acceder a los ficheros, con las últimas actualizaciones.

Si la app no puede acceder a los Tracks, o a los mapas, comprueba que el permiso siguiente está concedido a OruxMaps:

Configuración de Android > Aplicaciones > Permisos especiales > Acceso a todos los ficheros

Este es el permiso que permite a la app acceder a las carpetas cuando están en la raíz del almacenamiento interno.

orux
GENERAL / Version 1.6.x Error accesing m...
Last post by orux - Today at 07:59:23 AM
In some cases it seems that Android removes the app permission to access the files, with the latest updates.

If the app cannot access Tracks or maps, check that the following permission is granted for OruxMaps:

Android Settings > Applications > Special permissions > Access to all files

This is the permission that allows the app to access folders when they are at the root of the internal storage.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

En algunos casos parece que Android le quita el permiso de acceder a los ficheros, con las últimas actualizaciones.

Si la app no puede acceder a los Tracks, o a los mapas, comprueba que el permiso siguiente está concedido a OruxMaps:

Configuración de Android > Aplicaciones > Permisos especiales > Acceso a todos los ficheros

Este es el permiso que permite a la app acceder a las carpetas cuando están en la raíz del almacenamiento interno.

orux
ERRORES/BUGS / Re: Error en la base de datos ...
Last post by orux - Today at 07:54:33 AM
Buenas!

Mira si la app tiene el permiso de acceso a todos los ficheros.

Parece que en algunas actualizaciones (no sé si por dispositivo, fabricante, versión de Android,...) le quita ese permiso.

Configuración de Android > Aplicaciones > Permisos especiales > Acceso a todos los ficheros.

Si no tiene ese permiso, se lo das.

orux
ERRORES/BUGS / Re: Mapbox Maps in 2D view: Ca...
Last post by Tronpo - May 03, 2024, 11:49:45 PM
Hello, if you are using private memory (Android/data) first make a backup of your Oruxmaps GP files before uninstalling, because everything is erased when you uninstall
If you're using main memory, that's no problem
In the application'> storage settings > give the app permissions to use the files and then migrate to main memory. It can save you a lot of trouble.
Then you can uninstall.
On Android, you have a setting to install Google Backup when you re-install an app
If you have any questions, ask first before uninstalling.
Best regards
ERRORES/BUGS / Error en la base de datos SQLi...
Last post by DrSlump - May 03, 2024, 09:52:21 PM
Hola

Llevo usando oruxmaps toda la vida ^_^ y nunca habia tenido ningun problema

Hoy he ido a consultar los tracks y me sale el error
Error en la base de datos SQLite de tracks

He intentado recuperar los backups, y al darle a recuperar, me sale el mismo error

Me he bajado el fichero oruxmapstracks.db y veo que no está corrupto y dentro están todos los tracks, inlcuso uno que grabé el domingo pasado

Hay alguna manera de saber si se tendria que haber hecho alguna migracion o conversion del fichero sqlite y no se ha hecho?

Ahora mismo tengo la versión de OruxMaps 10.6.1 GP

ERRORES/BUGS / Re: Issues with Lateral Dashbo...
Last post by becool - May 03, 2024, 10:27:59 AM
Quote from: orux on April 28, 2024, 08:56:37 AMHello!

It should work, unless any interference with multi-window modeor in picture-in-picture mode.

Do you have any setting related to those modes in your Android device?

orux
No, I don't use any PIP or multi windows.
ERRORES/BUGS / Re: Mapbox Maps in 2D view: Ca...
Last post by Hauke - May 02, 2024, 07:04:51 PM
Sorry for the late answer.

The bug is there for any of the maps that came with the Mapbox subscription, incl. openmaptiles. Google and ICC does not work at all, just stays black.

Since my Orux maps installation is very old and I installed update after update, I consider to uninstall and re-install Orux maps - is there a way to do so without losing all settings and the track DB?

Best

Hauke