KML files not seen correctly in KML Overlay.

Started by LAZAROS PAMPERIS, March 13, 2014, 05:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LAZAROS PAMPERIS

Dear Orux,

I express my warm congratulations for your excellent application.

I can see all my offline maps perfectly.

However when trying to load a kml file (18.2 Mb) with lines and polygons describing as layer the Natura 2000 places in Greece (seeing correctly in all Base Camps in OSX and Windows and also in all Google Earth in OSX, Android, ios and windows) the result in ORUX kml overlay is not correct.

Instead of the clear lines a series of text with letters appear enclosing the same Natura 2000 areas, but not lines or polygons.

Sorry I cannot find a way to insert photos of this screen shots in Orux and desktop.

Lazaros Pamperis

orux

Quote from: "LAZAROS PAMPERIS"Dear Orux,

I express my warm congratulations for your excellent application.

I can see all my offline maps perfectly.

However when trying to load a kml file (18.2 Mb) with lines and polygons describing as layer the Natura 2000 places in Greece (seeing correctly in all Base Camps in OSX and Windows and also in all Google Earth in OSX, Android, ios and windows) the result in ORUX kml overlay is not correct.

Instead of the clear lines a series of text with letters appear enclosing the same Natura 2000 areas, but not lines or polygons.

Sorry I cannot find a way to insert photos of this screen shots in Orux and desktop.

Lazaros Pamperis

Hi,

you can disable text over paths in maps settings.

send me the file-->oruxuro@gmail.com I will try,

orux

Zaidín

I tried in Kmz format and works.