Comment utiliser le tableau inférieur? (+English & Spanish)

Started by Bone, April 25, 2019, 01:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bone

Bonjour,

En bas de l'écran de mon appareil Androïd, Oruxmaps affiche un tableau comprenant une loupe, un nombre, et un autre nombre écrit plus petit au dessus du symbole "@".

Ces nombres varient en fonction du niveau de zoom, semble-t-il, mais je n'ai pas trouvé de documentation les concernant dans le manuel.

Il est seulement fait mention du "Tableau de contrôle". Ou alors je n'ai pas assez cherché???

Qui peut m'aider sur cet affichage?

Merci d'avance

With Google Translate:

Hello,

At the bottom of the screen of my Android device, Oruxmaps displays a table with a magnifying glass, a number, and another number written smaller above the "@" symbol.

These numbers vary depending on the zoom level, it seems, but I have not found any documentation about them in the manual.

Only the "Control Board" is mentioned. Or I did not look enough ???

Who can help me on this display?

thank you in advance

Buenos dias,

En la parte inferior de la pantalla de mi dispositivo Android, Oruxmaps muestra una tabla con una lupa, un número y otro número escrito más pequeño sobre el símbolo "@".

Estos números varían según el nivel de zoom, parece, pero no he encontrado ninguna documentación sobre ellos en el manual.

Sólo se menciona el "Panel de Control". O no me parezco bastante ???

¿Quién me puede ayudar en esta pantalla?

Gracias de antemano

matt

Hi,

essentially you have two different ways to "zoom", from layer to layer, or/and digital zoom on each layer.

What you see is there in the "dashboard", is the current zoom level of  your map, expressed in two numbers.

The smaller number is the layer of zoom , and the bigger number indicates the "digital zoom" level on this layer. (see page 58, bottom, of english manual)

Personally i use (settings->Maps->Zoom settings->Volume keys<not checked> settings->Maps->Zoom settings->Zoom with volume<checked>), which gives me always a map in "digital zoom" level 100% on the different layers, when using my volume keys on the side of my phone.

EDIT: it seem you use the dashboard  in it's default settings. You may want adjust "what you see", by going to (settings-> User Interface->Dashboard->Dashboard controls)

Matt

Juanjo

Bonjour Bone,

il s'agit en effet du niveau de zoom. Le premier chiffre répresente le niveau de zoom numérique et le second celui de la couche de la carte actuellement affichée. Par exemple 123@14 signifie que l'image de la couche 14 de la carte est actuellement affichée avec un niveau de zoom numérique de 123%.

Chaque couche de la carte a le double de résolution que la précédente, lorsqu'on fait un zoom sur la carte, OruxMaps fait d'abord un zoom numérique jusqu'à 150% sur la même couche, ensuite il saute à la couche suivante avec un zoom de 75%, ceci permet une transition fluide entre les différentes couches de la carte.

EDIT: je vois qu'entre temps matt avait déjà repondu à la question. Dans mon cas je configure les touches de volume pour le zoom numérique seulement, ceci permet de zoomer sans changer de couche.

LaurentG

Hello,

the table in bottom is what is called "Dashboard". You can configure it using "Global settings/User interface/Dashboard" menu. ("Option globales/Interface utilisateur/Tableau de bord" in french)

In particular, you can choose which "controls" (ie. which parameters) ("Commandes du tableau de bord" in french) are displayed, or not.

For the specific case you mention, it is actually (as you understood) the "Zoom level"

The second number is the current level being displayed, and the first one, the zoom in this level.

Eg; 127@15 means that current display is level 15, magnified at 127% of its "native size".

To get more information about zooming and the notion of level, you can find detailed explanations in various documentation manual available from Oruxmaps website.

Please use search "zoom" in PDF files.

Bone

Thank you very much to all for your explanations and your valuable help!  ;)

Merci beaucoup à tous pour vos explications et votre aide précieuse!  ;)

Muchas gracias a todos por sus explicaciones y su valiosa ayuda!  ;)