OM WAHOO HR and SC

Started by Knappe_1, July 08, 2014, 10:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knappe_1

Hi there,

can you help me. I have a Samsung smartphone touch II.android

is on the bike navigation "OruxMaps" Installed. I have the chest strap Blue HR, the device works to my complete satisfaction. now I want the cadence sensor connect "SC Blue Wahoo speed and cadence sensor." The unit I have, but it can not install. what must I do so that the device is recognized and running.

Thanks

Rolf

orux

Quote from: "Knappe_1"Hi there,

can you help me. I have a Samsung smartphone touch II.android

is on the bike navigation "OruxMaps" Installed. I have the chest strap Blue HR, the device works to my complete satisfaction. now I want the cadence sensor connect "SC Blue Wahoo speed and cadence sensor." The unit I have, but it can not install. what must I do so that the device is recognized and running.

Thanks

Rolf

Hi, Rolf,

sorry, but OruxMaps still doesn't work with other BT 4.0 sensors than heart rate monitors.

may be in future versions,

orux

Knappe_1

Hi there,

I have good experiences with Wahoo HR. the device is in orux under "settings, heart rate monitors, bluetooth smart" installiert.der trittfrequenzsnsor Wahoo SC is displayed on my tablet in the menu (start ANT +). on my smartphone but ncht. why? unfortunately I could not take the bike the tablet. so I can not say whether the pulses are displayed.

why there are differences in the darstellug between smartphone and tablet note note II 10.1? Do they have a solution, as the sensor appears on the smartphone?

Do they have alternative to occurs sensor including speed sensor?

Greeting Rolf

Kann ich auch auf deutsch schreiben?

orux

Quote from: "Knappe_1"Hi there,

I have good experiences with Wahoo HR. the device is in orux under "settings, heart rate monitors, bluetooth smart" installiert.der trittfrequenzsnsor Wahoo SC is displayed on my tablet in the menu (start ANT +). on my smartphone but ncht. why? unfortunately I could not take the bike the tablet. so I can not say whether the pulses are displayed.

why there are differences in the darstellug between smartphone and tablet note note II 10.1? Do they have a solution, as the sensor appears on the smartphone?

Do they have alternative to occurs sensor including speed sensor?

Greeting Rolf

Kann ich auch auf deutsch schreiben?

Hi,

try with last beta-->http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2054">http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2054

orux