Average speed or autopause!

Started by umek, August 08, 2014, 10:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

umek

Holla oruxmaps desde Portugal, muchas gracias por lo software...

i´m wondering to know if its possible ajust the average speed or the auto-pause??

im allready put 1sec on the settings "auto segment no move" when i stop it stops counting, but when i start the time increase...

so in the end the avegrage speed is incorrect.

exists some settings to correct the problem??

apreciate,

greetings!

Duarte

orux

Quote from: "umek"Holla oruxmaps desde Portugal, muchas gracias por lo software...

i´m wondering to know if its possible ajust the average speed or the auto-pause??

im allready put 1sec on the settings "auto segment no move" when i stop it stops counting, but when i start the time increase...

so in the end the avegrage speed is incorrect.

exists some settings to correct the problem??

apreciate,

greetings!

Duarte

Hola Duarte,

Ese ajuste no puede tener un valor inferior a 15 segundos; utiliza un valor mayor o igual que 15 segundos.

orux

umek

Holla orux,

gracias!!

But 15sec it´s so much time until it stops counting, could you reduce some seconds?? to 5s or 3s??

it was a nice improvement in the software ;)

Keep up the good work, i love my navigator oruxmaps!!!!!

Greetings from Portugal!

[[]]

umek

Hell again, ;)

I tried with 15sec and happens the same, when i stop the ride he stops counting, but when i start the ride again he increase the time i´ve been stopped. could you fix this bug???

greetings,

Umek

orux

Quote from: "umek"Hell again, ;)

I tried with 15sec and happens the same, when i stop the ride he stops counting, but when i start the ride again he increase the time i´ve been stopped. could you fix this bug???

greetings,

Umek

Hola;

Creo que estás viendo los datos totales, no los de cada segmento, vete a configuración--interfaz usuario--dashboard--> hay un ajuste que permite que en el cuadro de mandos se vean los datos (distancia, tiempo,...) del track completo o del último segmento.

orux

umek

Quote from: "orux"
Quote from: "umek"Hell again, ;)

greetings,

Umek

Hola;

Creo que estás viendo los datos totales, no los de cada segmento, vete a configuración--interfaz usuario--dashboard--> hay un ajuste que permite que en el cuadro de mandos se vean los datos (distancia, tiempo,...) del track completo o del último segmento.

orux

Holla Orux :D  :D

Gracias, esta funcionando  ;)  :D

Keep up the good work  :P

Un Saludo desde Portugal!