Rutas sercanas

Started by trujo, December 23, 2014, 12:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trujo

Tengo muchas rutas guardadas en mi Oruxmaps, pero por falta de tiempo/dedicación no las tengo clasificadas, por lo que hay veces que estoy en un sitio por donde ya he pasado, pero no encuentro el track que se que esta en la base de datos.

¿se podría buscar los track guardados en la base de datos local mas cercanos al punto donde estamos?

pierrepisano

I need exactly the same :

¿se podría buscar los track guardados en la base de datos local mas cercanos al punto donde estamos?

My tracks are stored in the track fodler and in under-folder.

I would like to get the list of the stored tracks close to my position.

In the parameters manager it would be possibile to adjust these parameters:

1 how many tracks in the list of results

2 maximal distance for the research

3 if no tracks found inside the maximal search distance, show the nearest or nothing

Thanks !

Pierre

z3us

I think it's actually possible what you are asking for.

At the viewer press the Route button-manage tracks/routes

Then, at the list of tracks, press the sort button (up and down arrows) - distance from here

z3us

En el visor de mapas, le das al botón de ruta - gestionar tracks/rutas

Luego, en la lista de tracks, le das al botón de ordenar (las dos flechas apuntando arriba y abajo), y eliges distancia desde aquí

pierrepisano

This function of sorting the tracks of the database on the "distance from here" does'nt match exactly waht I would need:

I don't want to search the tracks inside the database of Orux, but I would like to search the .gpx files, created from Orux or not.

In the tracks forlder and in under-folder, I have the tracks created from Orux, and other tracks coming from other sources.

And I would like to search in this track folder and under-folder, sorted on the "distance from here".

On the list of the result, it would be possible to tick one or more tracks to show them on the map as routes.

Thanks

z3us

You could import your gpx files into the db of oruxmaps and then you would be able to sort them also

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/16/4e2e0b20168d7140eaa77eb3d2cd5678.jpg">

pierrepisano

Thank you for this possibilty!

Pierre

pierrepisano

Me again,

It does not match what I would need!

With the search "distance from here" one can find the tracks begining close from "here".

"distance from here" mean indeed "distance from here with the start point of the track".

And I would need:

Distance from here from one of the point from the track.

Wehn I am with the bad weather on a glacier, and when I know that I have already recorded a track here, but cannot find the track: it would be good to be abble to find it!

Thanks a lot

Pierre