m.orux.oruxmaps sucks my battery

Started by tufighter, April 29, 2015, 11:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tufighter

Hola,

I have a weird bug on my phone. After installing orux, my phone consumed lots of energy. I checked background processes and found that m.orux.oruxmaps consumes 90% of my processing power. Then I first froze and later uninstalled oruxmaps but the process still persists. Rebooting didn't help either. Anyone knows what is going on?

Hasta luego

orux

Quote from: "tufighter"Hola,

I have a weird bug on my phone. After installing orux, my phone consumed lots of energy. I checked background processes and found that m.orux.oruxmaps consumes 90% of my processing power. Then I first froze and later uninstalled oruxmaps but the process still persists. Rebooting didn't help either. Anyone knows what is going on?

Hasta luego

Hello;

An application, if it is uninstalled; it is very difficult to consume energy :)

What you see is a historical cumulative consumption of energy in the last hours/days.

OruxMaps isn't active in the background, unless the application is recording a track, or following a route, because it will continue using the GPS. But then you will see the GPS icon in the status bar on. If you let the app doing that, then the app will continue using the device resources/battery.

orux