Ability to load multiple gpx tracks

Started by oanavodo, May 14, 2015, 12:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oanavodo

Hello

If I load a GPX track the previous loaded track is implicitly removed. I haven't find a way to load more than one GPX track simultaneously (although all loaded without navigation).

1. Sometimes I intend to combine two tours when I go for biking. So I would like to load the GPX tracks of both tours. Only in this case I can't miss the point where to switch to the other track.

2. For many of my bike tours I have planned more than one uphill or downhill alternatives. All of them are separate GPX tracks, so I can combine them as I like. So it would be great to load alternative tracks additionally to the basic track. So I can follow the basic track until the start point of an alternative and then switch to the other track (or not). Currently I either miss the start point of the alternative since it is not visible or I can't see the basic route anymore if I prematurely load the alternative.

It would be great if oruxmaps allows to load multiple tracks simultaneously.

Servus

--

Reiner

Josean

Hola! Yo también estoy de acuerdo con la idea de que tendría que ser posible cargar más de un track de una vez.

Saludos.

Por cierto Orux! Ya luzco mi camiseta Oruxmaps todo orgulloso. Gracias por todo tu curro.