Possibility to delete all filtered waypoints?

Started by wipfl, August 05, 2019, 12:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wipfl

Is there a possibility to delete all filtered waypoints? The only way i found is to select each waypoint manually.

I added a list of 5000 'bed and bike' hotels to the waypoint list - and now I can't find a way to get rid of these.

Wilhelm

orux

Quote from: wipfl post_id=38963 time=1564999814 user_id=8833
Is there a possibility to delete all filtered waypoints? The only way i found is to select each waypoint manually.

I added a list of 5000 'bed and bike' hotels to the waypoint list - and now I can't find a way to get rid of these.

Wilhelm

After you filter the list, you can:

1) select all the wpts (top button bar) and delete all.

2) if you are in the simplified wpts list, there is an option in the top button bar to load all the wpts in the normal wpts view, where you can select/filter again and delete selected wpts.

orux

wipfl

My problem is that I can't find a way to filter the waypoints. The standard 'folder' --- contains only the unwanted waypoints. Whenever I choose a filter that matches all waypoints the software acts as if no filter is set. That means: i don't have the 'select all', 'select nothing' or 'toggle selection' buttons.

orux

Quote from: wipfl post_id=39014 time=1565705458 user_id=8833
My problem is that I can't find a way to filter the waypoints. The standard 'folder' --- contains only the unwanted waypoints. Whenever I choose a filter that matches all waypoints the software acts as if no filter is set. That means: i don't have the 'select all', 'select nothing' or 'toggle selection' buttons.

Top button bar, there should be a button to see all the available waypoints in a new display, where you can select/unselect all.

orux

wipfl

Yes - this worked!

I tried this before (with some points only) and I got tricked by a small flaw of the software.

If I

a) create a list (this new view you mentioned) with all waypoints

b) select all waypoints with the button in the top bar

c) delete this waypoints from the list

d) go back to the main view

then I can see all waypoints again. It seems that the main view is somehow cached.

If I

a) end Oruxmaps

b) unload Oruxmaps in the app list

c) open Oruxmaps again

then the waypoints disappear forever.