ANT+ Problems

Started by fidelcastro54, October 18, 2013, 12:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fidelcastro54

Hi Orux!

Yesterday i ve updated my Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 and ther is now an ANT+ Support. Now my Problem. On IPSensMan i see the Cadenxe and the Speed, but in Oruxmaps it doesnt work! Can you help me? Its an Garmin GSC10 Sensor.

orux

Quote from: "fidelcastro54"Hi Orux!

Yesterday i ve updated my Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 and ther is now an ANT+ Support. Now my Problem. On IPSensMan i see the Cadenxe and the Speed, but in Oruxmaps it doesnt work! Can you help me? Its an Garmin GSC10 Sensor.

Hi, you are right!

ANT+ works in SG4 :)

If OruxMaps can not see the ant device, youa have to copy de 'Device ID' number in Ipsensorman, and copy that value in oruxmaps settings--ANT+--Sensor ID field.

orux

fidelcastro54

hi Orux. i do so but ant+ doesnt work. i spend about 1 hour in testing and after a while i became the message "lost connection". this message is only in oruxmaps. if i start endomondo i became imediatly a signal. must i put the 4 digit id in the field? At the moment there is the sensor id 4393 from ipsensman in cadence and speed but it still doesnt work. endomondo and ipbike works fine. only oruxmaps fails.

sorry, but i see there are 3 options. speed , cadence, speed and cadence. i checked the first two options. is that the error?

orux

Quote from: "fidelcastro54"hi Orux. i do so but ant+ doesnt work. i spend about 1 hour in testing and after a while i became the message "lost connection". this message is only in oruxmaps. if i start endomondo i became imediatly a signal. must i put the 4 digit id in the field? At the moment there is the sensor id 4393 from ipsensman in cadence and speed but it still doesnt work. endomondo and ipbike works fine. only oruxmaps fails.

sorry, but i see there are 3 options. speed , cadence, speed and cadence. i checked the first two options. is that the error?

Hi;

it is a cadence & speed sensor, then you have to introduce the ID in the Bike Speed/Cadence field.

orux

fidelcastro54

Thx. Works fine at a Galaxy S4 Jelly Bean 4.3! Nice feature!