NFC integration

Started by DeepZner, May 14, 2015, 03:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeepZner

Hi,

i want to kwow if it is possible to start/stop track recording using NFC tag event from the application o from the screen widget.

I'm wondering if it is possible to use tasker or NFC Actons to accomplish the task.

Any ideas?

Thanks

orux

Quote from: "DeepZner"Hi,

i want to kwow if it is possible to start/stop track recording using NFC tag event from the application o from the screen widget.

I'm wondering if it is possible to use tasker or NFC Actons to accomplish the task.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi, you can use tasker to do some work with the Intents:

public static final String INTENT_START_RECORD_NEWTRACK = "com.oruxmaps.INTENT_START_RECORD_NEWTRACK";

public static final String INTENT_START_RECORD_NEWSEGMENT = "com.oruxmaps.INTENT_START_RECORD_NEWSEGMENT";

public static final String INTENT_START_RECORD_CONTINUE = "com.oruxmaps.INTENT_START_RECORD_CONTINUE";

public static final String INTENT_STOP_RECORD = "com.oruxmaps.INTENT_STOP_RECORD";

public static final String INTENT_NEW_WAYPOINT = "com.oruxmaps.INTENT_NEW_WAYPOINT";

public static final String INTENT_START_BT_HR_MONITOR = "com.oruxmaps.INTENT_START_BT_HR_MONITOR";

public static final String INTENT_STOP_BT_HR_MONITOR = "com.oruxmaps.INTENT_STOP_BT_HR_MONITOR";

public static final String INTENT_START_ANT_HR = "com.oruxmaps.INTENT_START_ANT_HR_MONITOR";

public static final String INTENT_START_ANT_BIK_CAD = "com.oruxmaps.INTENT_START_ANT_BIKE_CADENCE";

public static final String INTENT_START_ANT_BIKCAD_SPEED = "com.oruxmaps.INTENT_START_ANT_BIKE_CADENCE_SPEED";

public static final String INTENT_START_ANT_BIKSPEED = "com.oruxmaps.INTENT_START_ANT_BIKE_SPEED";

public static final String INTENT_STOP_ANT = "com.oruxmaps.INTENT_STOP_ANT";

orux

DeepZner

Many thanks, i will give it a try.

DeepZner

daliaga

Hi,

Thanks for the intents they work great with tasker.

However I'm really missing an implementation of the intent:

"com.oruxmaps.INTENT_START_BT_BIKE_CADENCE"

since I use a BT 4.0 cadence/speed meter.

Would it be possible?