Suggestions for the next versions

Started by jbgl, November 28, 2015, 04:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbgl

Good day!

Obs.: ( :( )Sorry to create a new topic, but as I am new here and would like to make some suggestions for future versions. Mr. Administrator, please, relocate this topic due to the location.

The OruxMaps is my favorite application for navigation in various activities. So, here are some suggestions for improvements for future versions.

1 - Integrating functions of GPS STATUS in Oruxmaps (without having to open external application);

2 - Add option for time and distance rings display;

3 - Integrating function Geocaching in Oruxmaps (without opening external browser or application);

4 - Include function Geocaching for live monitoring;

5 - Add function to check duplicate POI;

6 - Develop site for managing tracklogs;

7 - Include storage of tracklogs in the clouds to synchronize with other smartphones;

8 - Improve the form to download the maps offline. Keep active marking of map sectors that has been downloaded. Perhaps using quadrants, as in ViewRanger;

9 - Improve the layout. Make a more intuitive layout, without interfering in the functions.

10 - Make improvements and more frequent updates;

NOTE: If you make significant improvements, I am in favor of paying a fair price.

Tks!

João Batista

Rocket Ranger

+ support for Garmin Edge Remote... ;-)

goo

Quote from: "jbgl"
1 - Integrating functions of GPS STATUS in Oruxmaps (without having to open external application);

If this is not possible, would be nice to support another external app in place of the proprietary (with in-app purchases) Gps Status.

I suggest SatStat: https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdfilter=satstat&fdid=com.vonglasow.michael.satstat">//https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdfilter=satstat&fdid=com.vonglasow.michael.satstat, a free GPL3 app with same functionality.