New beta 6.5.7beta1

Started by orux, May 09, 2016, 07:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orux

Hello;

I want to release a new version soon, news:

-->mapsforge libraries 0.6 (limited to one thread).

-->updated french translation.

-->bug correction:

1. app icon in 4.x android

2. graph altitude refresh problem

3. form builder bugs.

I need feedback, specially from android 4.x users!

-->NO BETA AVAILABLE

orux

eartrumpet

Thanks, at first look everything works OK for me.

There is some stuff left from last beta, what do you think about that:

For multilingual mapsforge maps:
QuoteI think some additional setting for changing map language makes sense now, as it seems to be changed only if I change the app language.

It makes a lot of sense if you're for example in a country with a different alphabet than latin (like in the sample map above). Maybe adding it to mapsforge setting or to "Tweak mapsforge theme" (maybe only "Mapsforge tweaks" then).

Design issue in immersive mode:
Quote from: "Maki"I find the black icons hard to read, even with the red background. White on red in regular mode is much more readable.

I think the buttons should change the color as in regular mode, with dark background and black color they are pretty unusable now.

orux

Quote from: "eartrumpet"Thanks, at first look everything works OK for me.

There is some stuff left from last beta, what do you think about that:

For multilingual mapsforge maps:
QuoteI think some additional setting for changing map language makes sense now, as it seems to be changed only if I change the app language.

It makes a lot of sense if you're for example in a country with a different alphabet than latin (like in the sample map above). Maybe adding it to mapsforge setting or to "Tweak mapsforge theme" (maybe only "Mapsforge tweaks" then).

Design issue in immersive mode:
Quote from: "Maki"I find the black icons hard to read, even with the red background. White on red in regular mode is much more readable.

I think the buttons should change the color as in regular mode, with dark background and black color they are pretty unusable now.

Thanks;

About multilingual mapsforge maps; I will add that feature to the next release, I don't want to introduce more bugs in this release :)

About the other problem, you are right; the black icons are intended only for transparent action bar.

orux

eartrumpet

In the "add maps" menu is still the "ES example maps". I think it makes sense to remove this in release.

lexass

Hello orux.

Will you select beeps or voice message (heart rate intensity%)?

carioco

Supongo que lo de graph refresh problem es lo referente al problema de que no actualizaba bien la posiciĆ³n en la pantalla principal no?

En ese caso estoy atento y te cuento.

Gracias

orux

Hello,

updated google play version.

orux