Screen rotates after loading a track

Started by firesharker, July 02, 2016, 10:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firesharker

Hi Orux!

I came across a little annoying bug today while cycling. I am using v6.5.9 on a 4.0.4 ICS phone.

I have Auto Rotation unchecked, but if I load a track or put geocaches on the map then turning the phone 90 degrees makes Oruxmaps to go landscape mode and it stays that way. You have to lock/unlock the screen to return to portrait mode.

I found an another more serious bug related to this, but couldn't reproduce at home. I had a lot of geocaches loaded and was recording when sometimes after several lock/unlock the app stuck in landscape mode and I had to restart it to return portrait.

orux

Quote from: "firesharker"Hi Orux!

I came across a little annoying bug today while cycling. I am using v6.5.9 on a 4.0.4 ICS phone.

I have Auto Rotation unchecked, but if I load a track or put geocaches on the map then turning the phone 90 degrees makes Oruxmaps to go landscape mode and it stays that way. You have to lock/unlock the screen to return to portrait mode.

I found an another more serious bug related to this, but couldn't reproduce at home. I had a lot of geocaches loaded and was recording when sometimes after several lock/unlock the app stuck in landscape mode and I had to restart it to return portrait.

Hello;

yes, there is a bug,

test the last beta,

orux