Account data / Password lost

Started by yssob88, August 22, 2021, 10:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yssob88

Hello,

I´m using Oruxmaps for many years, and it seems that it worked also after changing my mobile.
But today I made a mistake and deleted my account data. And now I´m unable to login again,
I know my username and of couse my mail address. But I can´t remember my password.
I registered here because I hope that these account data from the formum correspond to the app, but it isn´t.
Is there a chance to reopen my account for the app again?

Greetings
Peter

orux

Quote from: yssob88 on August 22, 2021, 10:59:18 PM
Hello,

I´m using Oruxmaps for many years, and it seems that it worked also after changing my mobile.
But today I made a mistake and deleted my account data. And now I´m unable to login again,
I know my username and of couse my mail address. But I can´t remember my password.
I registered here because I hope that these account data from the formum correspond to the app, but it isn´t.
Is there a chance to reopen my account for the app again?

Greetings
Peter

When you go to manage may account, there are two ways, register and login. If you select login, there is an option to remember password.
If you don't see the email, check the spam folder,

orux

yssob88

OK. Thank you. The Problem was that the Button was named "Password speichern", which means "save password".
It should be named as "Password zurücksetzen" or " Password vergessen" or "Neues Password senden".

Thank you very much.

Greetings from Germany.

Peter