Read gps time and speed from track

Started by Radler, January 08, 2022, 12:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radler

Hello,
first of all: thank you very much for the great tool of oruxmaps - it´s always a pleasure for me to use it! :)
My question is:
Since OruxMaps8.2.0beta27 there is the possibility to save the speed from the GPS when recording a Track. This is a great feature!
But where can I find later these information? I think it would be great to analyze the recorded track and you could find any information of the gps position (coordinates) at the specific time with the actual gps speed.
Maybe it would a good place in the properties window when you edit the track points. See attachment. There is already the position displayed. Additionally the information about recorded gps time and speed would be great to display here.

Regards
Radler.

YvanCB

Hello,
I have not your answer but...
First of all wanted to be sure that the GPS speed is really in the saved track.
To do this, I export this track to a GPX file and YES!! the information is still there (edited with GPS Track Editor) :

Now you want to access to these informations directly in Oruxmaps? Am I right? It could be a good new feature.
What do you think about this Orux?

Regards.

jaikoljadoo

Hi,
If you are looking the speed at particular point or in between two points, this video can be helpful...
https://youtu.be/3iLNXcRLdrs
However its in Hindi (Indian language) but hope you will find some help by seeing video. CC will be added very shortly.
Thanks