oruxmapstracks db

Started by Haldo, December 11, 2022, 08:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haldo

I managed to get an extraction of the data (via sqllite odbc) of my oruxmapstracks.db in order to have a list of the data of my trails.

I have a question about the time related fields. There is a number in the "segtimemov" - "segtimeup" and "segtimedown" field.

I thought it was unix timestamp but it's not

I have, for instance, the number 9197363  for segtimemov that should be 5 hours 54 mins 53 secs
and I have 14432015 for segtimeup that should be 4 hours 0 mins 32 secs

the highest number refers to a lower time...   I'm confused...

any suggestions?

Juanjo

Looking at my own database, it seems that "segtimeup" and "segtimedown" units are ms

In your case too: 14432015/1000/60 = 240.53 min = 04:00:32

But, indeed, "segtimemov" does not follow that rule. Also, the value of "Moving time" in the track stats does not correspond to the sum of "segtimeup"+"segtimedown"+"segtimemov"

My assumption is that the value of "segtimemov" in "segments" table is ignored and it is actually computed looking at the values in "trackpoints" table.

@orux

can you shed some light here?

orux

Quote from: Juanjo on December 11, 2022, 09:13:52 PM
Looking at my own database, it seems that "segtimeup" and "segtimedown" units are ms

In your case too: 14432015/1000/60 = 240.53 min = 04:00:32

But, indeed, "segtimemov" does not follow that rule. Also, the value of "Moving time" in the track stats does not correspond to the sum of "segtimeup"+"segtimedown"+"segtimemov"

My assumption is that the value of "segtimemov" in "segments" table is ignored and it is actually computed looking at the values in "trackpoints" table.

@orux

can you shed some light here?

Hello!
"segtimeup"-->calculated ms ascending."segtimedown"-->calculated ms descending."segtimemov"-->ms without movement.

You don't have to agregate those values.
Time in movement = total time - time without movement.

orux

Haldo

Juanjo

Thank you orux

@Haldo

just in case,

total time = segfechafin - segfechaini

Haldo