Cannot cancel Import tracks

Started by dm413-om, November 24, 2022, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dm413-om

Select manage tracks.
Then Import tracks to the list from external sources
Then GPX/KML/KMZ/TCX/FIT/TXT
You are now in a file explorer type window where you can navigate to a folder and file and then select one (or more) files to import.

Now perhaps I realize that I don't want to do this after all. Is there any way to cancel out of this explorer and get back to oruxmaps itself. If I use the back button or gesture, it moves to the parent directory. Am I missing something simple? If not, then adding some sort of cancel button or menu pick would be useful.

Version 9.6.2 GP

Thanks,

orux

Quote from: dm413-om on November 24, 2022, 12:51:44 AM
Select manage tracks.
Then Import tracks to the list from external sources
Then GPX/KML/KMZ/TCX/FIT/TXT
You are now in a file explorer type window where you can navigate to a folder and file and then select one (or more) files to import.

Now perhaps I realize that I don't want to do this after all. Is there any way to cancel out of this explorer and get back to oruxmaps itself. If I use the back button or gesture, it moves to the parent directory. Am I missing something simple? If not, then adding some sort of cancel button or menu pick would be useful.

Version 9.6.2 GP

Thanks,

Sorry, but I can add that option, because it's not OruxMaps, it's the standard file explorer (or another one if you have selected another file explorer).

It is one of the problems related to the new storage restrictions. The fantastic stock file explorer, which does not allow you to see certain folders, although other browsers do show them, its limitations,...

orux

dm413-om

Understood, thanks for the explanation.