Import .gpx as a track (not as route)

Started by rolfaalders, August 18, 2016, 10:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rolfaalders

Is there a way to import .gpx files as a track, in stead of a route?

I've got a couple of .gpx, generated by Oruxmaps. However, there were captured on a other device and weren't uploaded to OruxMaps servers. I want to import these as a track, so I can see them in the Track-overview and upload them to Oruxmaps server.

Can that be done?

Thanks!

rolfaalders

<bump>

Sorry, is there no way to import Orux maps gpx files, generated by an other device, into Oruxmaps, so that they show up in the 'manage tracks/routes' overview?

Thanks!

orux

Quote from: "rolfaalders"<bump>

Sorry, is there no way to import Orux maps gpx files, generated by an other device, into Oruxmaps, so that they show up in the 'manage tracks/routes' overview?

Thanks!

Hello, sorry,

yes, in the manage tracks list, there is a button to do that 'import tracks from gpx/kml/kmz' files.

orux

FireFly

I'm a bit confused. If I import a track with "Load KML/GPX file", it will show the track on the map but it won't show up in the list under "Manage tracks/routes. I that intended behaviour? Or am I doing something wrong?

esroto

Quote from: "orux"
Quote from: "rolfaalders"<bump>

Thanks!

Hello, sorry,

yes, in the manage tracks list, there is a button to do that 'import tracks from gpx/kml/kmz' files.

orux

Puedo realizar una pregunta?

Grabó rutas con oruxmaps en mi teléfono y siempre las he visto en el visor de ign iberpix versión 2 ,y ahora no lo veo en la nueva versión 4,os puedo enviar una ruta de ejemplo

skibum218

Go to Manage Tracks/Routes. At the bottom of the screen where the icons are, there is an icon of what looks like a road with a disk icon. Click that to import a gpx for to your tracks list. I think that is what you are looking for.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170207/096a72f275bb0083372c065873d0c6c5.jpg">

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

matt

Quote from: "skibum218"Go to Manage Tracks/Routes. At the bottom of the screen where the icons are, there is an icon of what looks like a road with a disk icon. Click that to import a gpx for to your tracks list. I think that is what you are looking for.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170207/096a72f275bb0083372c065873d0c6c5.jpg">

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Note that this little icon looks like a "road with a disk" in OruxMaps 7.0rc6. In current Playstore version (6.5.10) the icon looks different, but is a the same position (6th from the left)