Can't clear waypoints beloging to a removed folder

Started by fabrizio.giudici, May 01, 2022, 05:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabrizio.giudici

Hello.

I've been using OruxMaps since several years, mostly for recording tracks. So far I've used the waypoints feature only a few times, while now I'm doing something more complex, that is syncing collections of waypoints (intended as preferred places) managed by other desktop applications and exported by means of KMZ files. I plan to manage lots of waypoints so I'm using folders for the first time.
Now it seems that I have a problem with this sequence of steps:

1. Created a waypoint folder "foo bar"
2. Imported waypoints from a kmz file
3. Added them on the map (by selecting all the waypoints and pressing the lower-left button, the one with the map+waypoint icon)
4. So far so good.
5. Deleted the folder "foo bar".
6. At this point the folder has gone (correctly), but I stil see the waypoints on the map and can't clear them.

I've looked at the manual, but I didn't understand what to do.
Thanks.

Tronpo

Quote from: fabrizio.giudici on May 01, 2022, 05:53:46 PM
Hello.

I've been using OruxMaps since several years, mostly for recording tracks. So far I've used the waypoints feature only a few times, while now I'm doing something more complex, that is syncing collections of waypoints (intended as preferred places) managed by other desktop applications and exported by means of KMZ files. I plan to manage lots of waypoints so I'm using folders for the first time.
Now it seems that I have a problem with this sequence of steps:

1. Created a waypoint folder "foo bar"
2. Imported waypoints from a kmz file
3. Added them on the map (by selecting all the waypoints and pressing the lower-left button, the one with the map+waypoint icon)
4. So far so good.
5. Deleted the folder "foo bar".
6. At this point the folder has gone (correctly), but I stil see the waypoints on the map and can't clear them.

I've looked at the manual, but I didn't understand what to do.
Thanks.

Ya sea en la barra superior o en el panel lateral,ve a la opción de Track y seleccióne la opción borrar tracks) Waypoints.
Tiene el símbolo de un cubo de basura
Sigue las capturas.

fabrizio.giudici