navigation drawer in 7.0.2

Started by radioman57, February 23, 2017, 09:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

radioman57

Hi all,

Am using OM since several years, but today's 7.0.2 update made me feel like a beginner again. Hope I'll be able to move up along the learning curve soon. For the time being I have action bar and navigation drawer both active.

(1) In the navigation drawer, 3 items are colored in red and are missing the little arrow to open the respective submenu: Tracks/Routes, Waypoints, Navigation options. Please explain.

(2) Action bar > waypoint menu > search address has been my favourite way to move the map center to a far away place. Is this feature part of the navigation drawer?

TIA, Markus

matt

Quote from: "radioman57"
(1) In the navigation drawer, 3 items are colored in red and are missing the little arrow to open the respective submenu: Tracks/Routes, Waypoints, Navigation options. Please explain.

You see the little arrows on these 3 items, once you have loaded a track or/and waypoints. E.g. after loading a track, the little arrow unveils "Measure distances", "Clean Routes/Wpts." and "Route statistics".

(2) Action bar > waypoint menu > search address has been my favourite way to move the map center to a far away place. Is this feature part of the navigation drawer?

hm, right. I also have not found the "search address" in the new navigation drawer.

radioman57

Quote from: "matt"

hm, right. I also have not found the "search address" in the new navigation drawer.

Is the new navigation drawer supposed to fully replace the action bar?

If yes, where has the "search address" function gone?

6745th@web.de

There are some new buttons.

One is a "adress search"

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170226/b8df82df21a3e30e3d0df43f19ec20de.jpg">