Routes sometimes not displayed

Started by haylingchrist, December 07, 2022, 09:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haylingchrist

Sometimes the route is not displayed on the map when I create it by hand or when loaded from 'Tracks->Load them in the maps viewer, to see or to follow'.

This is an occasional problem that is not fixed by doing a force stop of Orux or by rebooting my phone. It just seems to resolve itself after a while.

Loading the route as an overlay works fine.

Orux v.9.6.2 GP on Redmi Note 11 under MIUI Global 13.0.14 (Android 11 RKQ1.211001.001)

Tronpo

Quote from: haylingchrist on December 07, 2022, 09:59:20 PM
Sometimes the route is not displayed on the map when I create it by hand or when loaded from 'Tracks->Load them in the maps viewer, to see or to follow'.

This is an occasional problem that is not fixed by doing a force stop of Orux or by rebooting my phone. It just seems to resolve itself after a while.

Loading the route as an overlay works fine.

Orux v.9.6.2 GP on Redmi Note 11 under MIUI Global 13.0.14 (Android 11 RKQ1.211001.001)

Maybe you have the hide track function activated? look at the indicators below the top bar.

haylingchrist

Thanks Tronpo. That's fixed the problem :-)

I wondered what the icon meant and never spotted the associated button (now added to bar).

I never set this explicitly - it seems to get set sometimes when changing other config values.