OpenSeaMap offline map

Started by Eichhoernle, March 29, 2017, 08:37:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eichhoernle

Hi - I tried to create a offline map with (Verbundkarte OpenStreetMap Mapnik + OpenSeaMap) unfortunately the download stops when 40 tiles were downloaded. I tried it with the latest official version of OruxMapx as well as with the current Beta  :roll:

Strange is that creation of an offline map with only OpenStreetMap Mapnik works fine - is there any limitation with respect to the OpenSeaMap that explains this behaviour? Any other idea how I can get a offline map with the OpenSea layer work on OruxMaps - I'm mainly interested in the croatian sea

Thanks for any suggestions

Eichhoernle

Some more details - I tried now to download maps using different single layer maps e.g. "Openstreetmap Mapnik" and also with the "OpenSeaMap" as single layer. But this is not what I need...

I'm looking for a "Verbundkarte" (Multimap) consisting of OpenSeaMap + Openstreetmap Mapnik or OpenSeaMap+Openstreetmap Cyclemap or OpenSeaMap+BaseMap - but everytime I try to download such a Multimap download stops after 40 segments...

I also have installed Orux Maps new - but it still stucks at 40 :-(

orux

Quote from: "Eichhoernle"Some more details - I tried now to download maps using different single layer maps e.g. "Openstreetmap Mapnik" and also with the "OpenSeaMap" as single layer. But this is not what I need...

I'm looking for a "Verbundkarte" (Multimap) consisting of OpenSeaMap + Openstreetmap Mapnik or OpenSeaMap+Openstreetmap Cyclemap or OpenSeaMap+BaseMap - but everytime I try to download such a Multimap download stops after 40 segments...

I also have installed Orux Maps new - but it still stucks at 40 :-(

Hello,

there was a bug, try with last beta version,

orux

Eichhoernle

@Orux - was for some days offline....

Perfect with the Beta it works  :D - Thank you

Marcus