Waypoint - Loading on Track from waypoint-list!?

Started by NorbertK, March 07, 2024, 05:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorbertK

If I load more then 1 waypoint from an folder, then all the loaded waypoints are "connected with a direct line (track)" between them. If I load one by one, it's fine and I get only the waypoint. If I select more then one in the waypoint-menu and add them "within the hamburger-menu" with "load selected waypoint in active route", I get only direct lines between the waypoints AND the waypoint are not visible with their names.

So how can I add a list of selected waypoint in the same manner, as clicking on the "waypoint-flag" right of the name?

Tronpo

Quote from: NorbertK on March 07, 2024, 05:28:21 PM
If I load more then 1 waypoint from an folder, then all the loaded waypoints are "connected with a direct line (track)" between them. If I load one by one, it's fine and I get only the waypoint. If I select more then one in the waypoint-menu and add them "within the hamburger-menu" with "load selected waypoint in active route", I get only direct lines between the waypoints AND the waypoint are not visible with their names.

So how can I add a list of selected waypoint in the same manner, as clicking on the "waypoint-flag" right of the name?

Maybe the third option, load as a layer, will be useful to you?
In this way, you can visualize the waypoints in a group or individually, without lines between them and with the names

NorbertK

Since some time (update?) I can select more then 1 WP and "add them to active route".
WP are there, but I couldn't "open them for more info's"? I've added some comments to the WP which I would like to see. But "pressing WP" shows "segment 1" from the route.
Looks like a bug,?

Tronpo

Hello, that option has been around for a long time, I think you're simply not clicking right on the waypoint, you hit the track and that's why the segment menu jumps.
It works well for me, try sharpening your aim on the waypoint. Best regards