How to find an activated gpx track on the card that is far from your current position?

Started by mapper1, July 24, 2017, 07:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mapper1

Hi everyone,

I have a littler problem here, hope you can help.

I importeted a gpx track to orux maps that is located somewhere abroad. I want to check the location on the card and examine ehe track' environment (for example finde the coordnationes of the starting point). But how can I get to the track loaction on the card? In my garmin I can choose "show track on card". Is there a similar option in orux maps except from zooming out, finding the track and zoom in again? This is not so helpful if the track's position is at the other end of the world.

Thanks a lot for your help

orux

Quote from: "mapper1"Hi everyone,

I have a littler problem here, hope you can help.

I importeted a gpx track to orux maps that is located somewhere abroad. I want to check the location on the card and examine ehe track' environment (for example finde the coordnationes of the starting point). But how can I get to the track loaction on the card? In my garmin I can choose "show track on card". Is there a similar option in orux maps except from zooming out, finding the track and zoom in again? This is not so helpful if the track's position is at the other end of the world.

Thanks a lot for your help

Hello,

map button-->center map-->beginning of track/route.

orux