Android app: don't connect to server

Started by kun, October 07, 2017, 06:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kun

I am already registered in Oruxmaps.  In my smartphone, in app's menu, have tried to enter and upload my data (age, weight, height) but unsuccessfully:  from menu "account management" if I click " login" appears my e-mail address and I'm requested to enter password. But after entered password, either if I click "accept", or if I click "remember password", it starts triyng to connect to server, but finally after 10-20 seconds it stops, and I get the error message "error triyng to login to Oruxmaps server".  How to solve this problem ??

orux

Quote from: "kun"I am already registered in Oruxmaps.  In my smartphone, in app's menu, have tried to enter and upload my data (age, weight, height) but unsuccessfully:  from menu "account management" if I click " login" appears my e-mail address and I'm requested to enter password. But after entered password, either if I click "accept", or if I click "remember password", it starts triyng to connect to server, but finally after 10-20 seconds it stops, and I get the error message "error triyng to login to Oruxmaps server".  How to solve this problem ??

The server may be under a lot of load, I will try to expand it soon.

orux