Ant+ Temperature will not display in Fahrenheit

Started by Explorer, April 14, 2018, 06:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Explorer

Using OruxMaps Donate version 7.2.12, I have added "Ant+ Temperature" to my dashboard and the temperature is displayed, but only in Celsius, regardless of what I have the "Global Settings/Units/Temperature/F" set to in the "Units".  I would like for the temperature to be displayed in Fahrenheit.  Any suggestions on how to make the temperature be displayed in Fahrenheit? Or is this an error/bug in the software?  Thank You.

orux

Quote from: Explorer post_id=13259 time=1523722115 user_id=6450
Using OruxMaps Donate version 7.2.12, I have added "Ant+ Temperature" to my dashboard and the temperature is displayed, but only in Celsius, regardless of what I have the "Global Settings/Units/Temperature/F" set to in the "Units".  I would like for the temperature to be displayed in Fahrenheit.  Any suggestions on how to make the temperature be displayed in Fahrenheit? Or is this an error/bug in the software?  Thank You.

the setting to Fahrenheit temperature was added recently, thinking about the pressure sensors for tires, but I did not apply it to the ANT + sensor.

I will do it in the next version

orux

Explorer

Thank you for the quick reply, and for providing a great app.  Look forward to the next version of OruxMaps.